Curse Filter Evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJames19119 said:
I always thought ass, bastard and dick were words you couldn't say, especially dick since it's most commonly associated with the F bomb.

Oh well, thanks for clearing it up anyhow.
Now obviously, if you use those words every post, we're going to do things to you, but just using those words every 100 posts or so isn't an issue.

Shadow Hog said:
Even if you're obsessed with Dick Cheney, Moby Dick, Charles Dickens, Dick's Sporting Goods, et cetera?
Is that a curse word? Doesn't look like one to me. I swear, what are we, elementary schoolers laughing for hours about the fact that they used the word "ass" in the Bible? That's an entirely seperate meaning of the word, and isn't a curse word at all.

Well of course. A curse word is only a curse word if you mean it to be a curse word. I guess dick is an excellent example of this. :P

JJames19119 said:
Well of course. A curse word is only a curse word if you mean it to be a curse word. I guess dick is an excellent example of this. :P
Dick isn't even profanity. Likely it's only used in that sense because it was started by someone who was mad at a guy named Dick.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Please, please tell me these rules still don't apply to private messages.
Depends. Does the recipient complain? If you're both in agreement, it's fine.

So we can use ANY symbols we want?
Code:
.#....#..#...##..#.#...
.#....#..#..#....##....
.#....#..#..#....#.#...
.###...##....##..#..#..
You know I'm kidding.

Here we go again...

PLACEHOLDER

I don't curse unless I'm losing, I suck, or I get hurt in real life.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back