Two problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic260

The Elementor
1st: I'm playing a game with my sister on our network together, and like two minutes after the game starts, she gets a Connection Timeout, and when she looks for my server under Local Lan, it isn't there, even when I'm still connected to the internet. If the solution is to let her host the game, that wouldn't work due to the fact that she doesn't know how to work Srb2 in the first place.

2nd: On the computer that she plays on, Srb2 doesn't fill the entire screen, instead, it fills 3/4's of the screen, and there is a White Bar at the bottom. I've tried OpenGl mode and Software mode and changing the resolution, but it stays there. It doesn't show up in Window Mode, yet it stays at the smallest screen size, and I can't change it from the resolution.

Please help me. Thanks.

^Open-GL mode doesn't exist... well it does but..

Change the resolution on her PC. And the connection timeout/MS error. It does that to me A LOT so it might be the MS's fault.

When you go to change resolutions, choose a resolution that is green. That will get rid of the bar at the bottom.

SSNTails said:
When you go to change resolutions, choose a resolution that is green. That will get rid of the bar at the bottom.

I've tried that and it still isn't working. After some exploring, I tried the STRETCH command, but that doesn't do anything.

^Try EVERY SINGLE resolution till its gone. And even try changing your resolution from the desktop on your PC. *Right click propertys?

Also I have a question. The green one is supposed to be stable.

But my game STILL crashes even clicking on that one. :/

It wasn't supported in 1.09.4 either, but it still had it. Choose your words better or I'll throw them back at ya. *prepairs for the same*

For the last time, OpenGL is gone. Don't understand? Click the spoiler.[spoiler:6dad40f942]
srb20000.png

I didn't know what I could represent OGL with.[/spoiler:6dad40f942]

so, tell me one more thing th srb2 still have opengl or not????
(sorry by the ignorance, but two posts confused me so I need to if it continue with the new version and I already know that it is unsupported¬¬)

And if it still have opengl how to activate it in this new version because I cant do it like the same old way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back