Emblems are transparent, connot obtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the emblems for another character. Look for the Non-Transparent ones for the character you're using.

You might want to note the location of the emblem you found though, and go there with other characters.

The color of the emblem is for your character. Blue for Sonic, orange for Tails, red for Knuckles.

SupaKhaos said:
Jesus, that statue puzzle is for Sonic?

Did you mean the gargoyles?

GARGA1.png

I loved it. I could post screenshots of what I did with gargoyles "to solve" some puzzles in certain levels, but I would be spoiling... :)

Have fun!

Er, so, minor help, how do I get the emblem thats way up high in the first level, first act? I'[ve been trying for an hour and it's ticking me off.

SupaKhaos said:
Er, so, minor help, how do I get the emblem thats way up high in the first level, first act? I'[ve been trying for an hour and it's ticking me off.
Character please...

[spoiler:ec70a30eba="How to get the red emeblem"] snip *wrong guy*[/spoiler:ec70a30eba]

Sonic. I've seen it up there on top of a house thing around the beginning with tails and knuckles and neither cna obtain so it must be SOnic, but Ive no idea how to get up there with him.

SupaKhaos said:
Sonic. I've seen it up there on top of a house thing around the beginning with tails and knuckles and neither cna obtain so it must be SOnic, but Ive no idea how to get up there with him.

Well, you can [spoiler:fa69d81fb0="How to get the blue one o:"] Beat the game then get super sonic then float, jump off the high bridge next to house and land on a crawla below then thok or line up on the top bridge and hold spin dash let go then immediate jump then thok. [/spoiler:fa69d81fb0]

I know of an easier way which does not rely on completion of the game.

But you must be familiar with the Spinjump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back