Shadow Chao, Yay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYZ another chao wad.
I can't wait until it comes out!! :) And i know of a chao that is secretly being made... (motions zipper on lips).

I sw'air 4 gosh. If this isnt flaming then what is it?

Lol some of you admitidly make good wads, even AMAZING wads, but sometimes its just good to make them even if they are crappy for instance.
ZIM is a utterly pointless wad and is HARDLY even used in netgames anymore (i played with him it)But hes there. Yup just afloating in the breeze just wasting space along with socs..... Dun let me get started on them....
everyone says they are pointless and useless....
why make 'em?

I can tell you why... for fun..

weather or not we like it some of us will play srb2 for FUN
and if you play it for anyother reason then

***Shame on you***(tisk tisk tisk)>>go waste away else where<<
{flaming is very harsh}{cut 'em some slack}

I might change my Signature so i'll put it here
>>DEAR, GROUND THE FOX<<<
Mystic said:
(Remember that all WADs posted on these forums will be criticized. If you don't want the public tearing apart your WAD and telling you what you did wrong, don't post on these forums. However, if you'd like to get feedback on your WAD, and suggestions on how to make it better, you're in the right place.)

Kaysakado said:
No comment, for fear of backseat modding ban... *hint, hint*
This was directed at both Neox and Blade, actually.

@Neox: ALL CAPS, and saying "ZOMG if u dont hav nething nice 2 say dont say nething"

@Blade: He pretty much said "PIX OR GTFO," which was touched on in that one Announcment.

Great now I have shadow chao, tails chao, and cream chao.

But there are still lots of other character chao that need to be made.

Holy <insert>, you guys are dorks. Why are you fighting over something as trivial as this?

It's a ripped sprite sheet WAD. So? You all should know that if he is truly doing something against the almighty rules, then he'll receive consequences as such. There's no reason to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back