• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype is real! I'm super excited to finally play as my favourite Sonic character in SRB2, with fitting sprites and abilities to compensate!

I second this, and I think Silver gets a lot of bad rep as a character because of 06. He's probably the furthest officially-redeemed character, if you get what I'm saying

I think we've already had enough jokes this month.

I'm an awful memer kid everyone hates for this fact, and I highly disagree with your statement!
Happy 4/20 everyone, happy Silver weedhair day! It's not the release day, but I promise it to happen very soon!

156747srb20258.png

cliffhanger

I'm an awful memer kid everyone hates for this fact, and I highly disagree with your statement!
Happy 4/20 everyone, happy Silver weedhair day! It's not the release day, but I promise it to happen very soon!

156747srb20258.png

cliffhanger

Very soon eh? Oh boy...I have a feeling it's gonna be tomorrow or Friday. But I'm just assuming here. Anyway, that psychokinesis ability is looking really good so far! It's only getting me more hyped. ^_^ But there's one thing I'm concerned about, will Silver glow when he uses his psychokinesis? 'Cause in Sonic '06, whenever he held something or floated, that shiny aura was on him. (Besides the cutscenes)

Last edited:
As much as I would've wanted him to, I'm not really feeling like re-doing all of Silver's sprites into psychokinesis layers, especially with the way I handled them with the float, it would take a hell lot of additional time in order to be made @-@. Call me lazy. I might add more stuff to Silver after his release, because I have exams and other IRL stuff that will prevent me from doing a lot of progress until the summer break in two months.

As much as I would've wanted him to, I'm not really feeling like re-doing all of Silver's sprites into psychokinesis layers, especially with the way I handled them with the float, it would take a hell lot of additional time in order to be made @-@. Call me lazy. I might add more stuff to Silver after his release, because I have exams and other IRL stuff that will prevent me from doing a lot of progress until the summer break in two months.

That's understandable, unless you can have someone else make the sprites. But hey, atleast he's playable!

156747srb20258.png

cliffhanger

Happy 4/20.
I am so hyped for this. So um, will we be able to pick up boxes like this? Can Super Silver pick up multiple objects?

"What the initial game is set up for"

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

WellinformedRadiantCrocodileskink.gif

well, uh,

DensePaleAntelope.gif

no

Informations

So, er, I know I have been building up hype and all with Telekinesis, and saying that the release would be very soon, sadly I'm running into awful issues reguarding Synch and Telekinesis, while I was expecting some to happen, I wasn't expecting it to be so bad, everything gets desynched upon its use (objects aren't in the same locations for everyone.). So it might take a load of extra time in order to get it working at least half right, or to even completely scrap Telekinesis if it has to end up this way; because most of the fun you can have using it is in Multiplayer. Like this for instance;

SinfulRepulsiveBarebirdbat.gif

Oh no. Thats a huge problem! I thought of a solution but its hard to explain so i wont bother talking gibberish.

I hope you can get this fixed or something!

:(

So, er, I know I have been building up hype and all with Telekinesis, and saying that the release would be very soon, sadly I'm running into awful issues reguarding Synch and Telekinesis, while I was expecting some to happen, I wasn't expecting it to be so bad, everything gets desynched upon its use (objects aren't in the same locations for everyone.). So it might take a load of extra time in order to get it working at least half right, or to even completely scrap Telekinesis if it has to end up this way; because most of the fun you can have using it is in Multiplayer. Like this for instance;

SinfulRepulsiveBarebirdbat.gif

Take all the time you need, man. We will just need to wait. As a genius would say,
"A delayed game wad is eventually good, a rushed game wad is bad forever."
I think that was the phrase, right?

Anyways, back on topic. When it finally comes out, I'll have tons of fun throwing Eggman Boxes at people. FINALLY, a good use for those things.
EDIT: Also, in the final release, is he going to be able to stomp on enemies with his regular jump, unlike someone like Rosy?

Last edited:
cough

Code:
LUA_TELK:445
- local z = p.viewz + t.tkdistance / FRACUNIT * sin(p.aiming) - t.height / 2
+ local z = mo.z + (mo.height / 2) + t.tkdistance / FRACUNIT * sin(p.aiming) - t.height / 2

player_t viewz (and viewheight) is only calculated locally, and thus isn't network safe. it's one of those things that shouldn't have been exposed to Lua in the first place, but too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back