SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it with the SRB2Mac.app in Srb2mac.dmg or Srb2mac_ALAM.dmg? I think Srb2mac.dmg should still being using the floating point math in angle code, and I fixed up the mess in the fixed point math version of it in ALAM (which used to be trunk but I see I still do not double-check all my changes, so I moved all my changes to it's branch and merge patchs to trunk as needed.....)

May I ask where this "Srb2mac_ALAM.dmg" I can't find it up for download and I really want NiGHTS mode to work again. I mean... In slumber circuit it even has the big so....

Sorry for complaining about it, but it's good to have a perfect port, right? XP
And you probably already know this, but the swinging chains in the mac port don't work properly. 8P

May I ask where this "Srb2mac_ALAM.dmg" I can't find it up for download and I really want NiGHTS mode to work again. I mean... In slumber circuit it even has the big so....

And you probably already know this, but the swinging chains in the mac port don't work properly. 8P

http://alam.srb2.org/SRB2_mac/Srb2mac_ALAM.dmg

I would need an sample wad to debug this(and I am no SRB2 mapper)

They're pretty common in CEZ2 in general, Alam, so you can look there. Jump down at the first hole and turn to the left and there are chain-held spikeballs that are affected by this bug.

Kay. Tried that port. NiGHTS mode still dead. Stuck right here in Slumber Circuit.
2wf63xw.png

All the Mac ports have the NiGHTS bug, and I think all of them have the swinging chain bug (I didn't bother to check that one).

I don't think this one has been pointed out, but in the Mac ports, also, the THZ3 boss either stops after you hit it, until you wait or hit it again. In Srb2Mac Alam, it's a little different. After you hit it, it still goes the same direction.

Thank you SO much~ I can finally play NiGHTS mode~
Now all I need to do is glue a saturn thumbpad on my PS2 controller so my finger doesn't slide of every 10 seconds. o__o

I have the PSP 3000 and I made an srb2 folder in my psp>games folder and put the Srb2psp.pbp in the folder and it keeps saying corrupt data on the PSP.What do I do?

It's as simple as that? Wow I must be stupid. Is there anything else after that?
EDIT: Still saying corrupt.

Last edited:
You need your PSP to be able to accept homebrew applications; to be hacked.

Search in Google on how to hack the PSP 3000 yourself.

Can you guys create an Srb2 that can work for Window 7 please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back