SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, but that would need a major code remake and a 3DS compiler.

Also, I hear the 3DS firmware is still pretty locked down (and may remain that way if Nintendo keeps sending out fixes through the 3DS updates). Even if we were able to redo the code (and had a 3DS compiler), we would have virtually no chance of getting the port actually running.

Pardon me if this has been asked/answered before but..
Is it possible for the OS X port of SRB2 to enter fullscreen and or play multiplayer without crashing?

Last edited:
Do you think we will ever see an Android Port? If there is, I'd really like to see them take use of a qwerty keyboard in someway. Like make it an option or something because touch screen controls will always be horrendous to me (and it gets in the way of the screen)

Wait I know this might have been asked before, but can these ports "cross-play" online? Like mac usesrs could play with Windows online? Or is this not possible.

Wait I know this might have been asked before, but can these ports "cross-play" online? Like mac usesrs could play with Windows online? Or is this not possible.

Talk around has stated that it is possible, but just barely, due in part to the architecture, when it does work, there's usually a consfail from the Mac user... Crossplay between all the ports, I think someone can say the Linux port plays with Windows users okay Some confusion. Some got it, some don't.

Do you think we will ever see an Android Port? If there is, I'd really like to see them take use of a qwerty keyboard in someway. Like make it an option or something because touch screen controls will always be horrendous to me (and it gets in the way of the screen)

Unless someone plans to port it to the Ouya (about same specs as say, a Nexus 7) don't count on it.

Last edited:
Mac Updates?

I just redownloaded this, and it's the first time I've played in almost two years! (Thank god I found a Mac version!) I was wondering if there were any fixes to the full-screen and multiplayer crashes? Also, do .wad files still work with the Mac OS X version?

OS details, if that changes anything:
Mountain Lion
Macbook Pro, purchased August 2012
13" screen
4 GB RAM
750 GB Memory

Thanks!

Pardon me if this has been asked/answered before but..
Is it possible for the OS X port of SRB2 to enter fullscreen and or play multiplayer without crashing?
Fullscreen mode is possible, but you have to copy over the files from the windows version to the mac port.

Why doesn't SRB2 PSP work? It just gives a black screen and crashes. Using ELoader makes it say the application crashed. What do I do?

Since Linux/Debian has a port, I was wondering if it would work on Raspbian, the OS for the Raspberry Pi...

It will work fine. SRB2 is already known to run on ARM-based platforms, and I even experimented with running it on my old ARM-based phone under a Debian chroot some time ago.

I most possibly missed this in the ports list, but I cannot play srb2 on multiplayer because of the v2.0.7 update. I play on mac but I cant find anything that can port the exe over to mac on v2.0.7, either that or I am a retard.

I'm having trouble with SRB2PSP. Yes, I have CFW, it appears to run fine until the "Sonic team jr presents..." screen, at which point it freezes, and my PSP turns off after a while. I have all the files in the same folder...any advice?

(I've posted a thread of this already but I was wondering if I could get more efficient help sending a reply to you about this.)

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Mac: Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.8 Patch?

I've had trouble with, "Sonic Robo Blast 2", I can't find the 2.18 patch, I've searched for it on the internet, the official website too. I can't go online without the patch so I was wondering if you could help me as soon as possible to get a SRB2 2.18 patch for the mac so I can play online as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-Fuse

:-)

(I've posted a thread of this already but I was wondering if I could get more efficient help sending a reply to you about this.)

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Mac: Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.8 Patch?

I've had trouble with, "Sonic Robo Blast 2", I can't find the 2.18 patch, I've searched for it on the internet, the official website too. I can't go online without the patch so I was wondering if you could help me as soon as possible to get a SRB2 2.18 patch for the mac so I can play online as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-Fuse

http://alam.srb2.org/SRB2_mac/

nodata dmg holds the same app as the normal dmg just without the wad files in it's resource folder. If you not sure to can packin the needed files into the nodata version, just download the normal version.

I've got SRB2mac.Dmg, when I launched it, it was on 2.17. Could you tell me how to get it to 2.18?

Thank you!

-Fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back