• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

fickle hearts and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting quite the Gunstar Heroes vibe out of this. Yes, that is obviously a great thing.

What is even going on? I'm so mesmerized by what I'm looking at right now.

EDIT: Uh oh... I know what you're doing and I'm scared. I'm not going to say anything about it just yet but all of the sudden, it just hit me what you're making. All I can say is, good luck.

Last edited:
*sees sonic moving in a bubble*

This is just a dream... it didn't happen.

On the other hand, I love the look of the level, it's got an underwater cave theme with it, which looks great with 2D axis.

That level gimmick reminds of Aqua Lake from the 8-bit version of Sonic 2 for the Game Gear. Awesome work, Red!

Man a bubble gimick! Just give the ability to bounce and let all the nostalgia flood in

Darnit, red beat me to it. I was gonna do that next...

In all seriousness, this is pretty neat!

Could you make him move inside it in his Walking frames instead ? That would make it cooler .

*Looks at tumbleweed gif*

Hi Perfect Chaos, kinda dry aren't ya?

I really like that turret that targets you, but it should give you a little more breathing room for the checkpoint. I would suggest that you put a wall where the checkpoint is so the player can get some relief.

I really like that Tumbleweed tentacles... thing...?

Now I want a Perfect Chaos mod. Come on, the animations on the tentacles are already WAY TOO GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back