Doesn't everone start off as a noobie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream The Rabbit

Finally became a MLP fan
The most coomon thing I hear is degrading comments about how the "noobs" seem to just ruin the forum, as well as netgames.
Two weeks ago or so, I had no clue what a netgame even was, I didn't know that the t key let you talk in the game....in short, I was a noob.
As a reminder to all, however, each and every one here started as a noob, including myself, but now I have a wave of people who love me on netgames, and I can't say that everyone is rude...SONAR,TOXIC,CAT GIRL, and many others took the time to pause their game and teach me as much as they could in the middle of a game, they didn't flame me, they were polite, and to them and many others, a debt of gratitude is owed...And to the people who are "noob-haters" STOP. That is considered flaming....

Blizzard T. is right. Everyone started off as a newbie, not a n00b. But usually, some people start off as a n00b instead. Yes, I started off as a newbie when I started playing SRB2, but when I first got on the internet, I was quite rubbish and acting like a n00b instead.

Uh, no, cream. Time spent here does not equal intelligence. If you get out often, you should know what people expect of you. even still, social experience does not start at a specific board. and common sense should tell you that if you don't know/like the controls for SRB2, you should change them to your liking.

A noob is a general term or insult applied to those who have the inexperience of newbies, but don't accept advice, take every little thing personally, and/or ask other people to do their work for them.

Also, those who would be considered noobs usually don't care and just keep it up. I once (not giving any names) convinced someone to give this one person a second chance. Not only did he mess up the second one, but three more times. At this point I have lost all trust and respect for him, and I now think that he probably won't stop if he gets the opportunity to continue.

Just my personal experience.

Therefore, by reading these posts, and learning from them, im not a noob, but a newbie...wait. Actually, I've learned enough to say I'm just a player! By the way thanks for the insight...

Yeeeeeaaaaah, but wouldn't common sense just tell you all these things really? And it is true that we all started as noobs, in fact I've been playin this game for about....a week now. But hey, I'm rambling....soooo, my point is, yeah you start as a noob/newbie, but there's a certain time span in which you should have learned by then.

Of course there are those so unchangable noobs that will not listen to reason, or change for any reason. These are what I like to call nooblets.

"nooblets"- Wow, you should get that copyrighted....I like it!
Yeah, but common sense does tell me this, but I just wanted to get my facts strait and the record clear....
Amy Rose is not a noob
Nor is she a newbie
Amy rose is not a nooblet
But, sigh...she is a cutie...
Oh, cool, thats the perfect sig!

Yeah, I learn...slowly, painfully, and with minor hemmoraging(joke),but I learn...
(note to self...Hemmoraging is a hard word to spell...got to look it up later)

...Odd choice of info output... Truly, uh yeah, so in conclusion. I don't want to go against the word of a person with a hammer bigger than them. So yeah...you learn...however slowly...Just kidding.

Cream The Rabbit said:
The most coomon thing I hear is degrading comments about how the "noobs" seem to just ruin the forum, as well as netgames.

The n00bs are idiots, bluntly. They make topics about Progects that never make it to the Alpha release, and refuse to use common sense.

Cream The Rabbit said:
Two weeks ago or so, I had no clue what a netgame even was, I didn't know that the t key let you talk in the game....in short, I was a noob.

Less talking is for the better.

Cream The Rabbit said:
As a reminder to all, however, each and every one here started as a noob, including myself,

I starrted off as a Newbie, not a n00b. Although newbs are a pain, they are very different. The major difference is the ability to learn, take criticizm, and adapt.

Cream The Rabbit said:
but now I have a wave of people who love me on netgames, and I can't say that everyone is rude... SONAR, TOXIC, CAT GIRL, and many others took the time to pause their game and teach me as much as they could in the middle of a game,

In my experience, Cat Girl loves to RP on normall-ish servers. I can see her getting exited at someone who makes her feel needed, or just get the oppertunity to stop the gameplay. And Toxic and Sonar don't sound that much better.....

Cream The Rabbit said:
they didn't flame me, they were polite, and to them and many others, a debt of gratitude is owed... And to the people who are "noob-haters" STOP. That is considered flaming....

I am allowed to dislike n00bs. Their isn't anything wrong with that. I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Flaming is directly calling people n00bs, and other insults. However, nailing them with criticizm is completly different and for the beter.

Amy Rose said:
Amy Rose is not a noob
Nor is she a newbie

I think that you can't declare yourself a "non-n00b" and expect it to just happen. You need to fix grammar and spelling at a bare mininmum. You too, Cream.

Honestly on Edge, I take you as a bit of a noob myself (you had over 10 grammatical errors in your post, lol).

I don't understand the point of this topic. All it's going to bring is a flamewar or something. Most people start as noobs, some people don't. That's it, there's nothing else to it.

I am not a n00b, but people think I am. I've been playing this game for eight months so far, and have been on the boards for that same amount of time. I've learned from my mistakes, however, I can be a real pain sometimes. People find me as a pain in the Ben 10 thread I started. But you know what? A lot of people there are acting like jerks to me, but I'm not naming any users. If you go to that thread then you'll figure out whose being jerks to me. Just please give me your opinion. Do you think I'm a n00b? I hope you don't think that I am.

on Edge said:
Cream The Rabbit said:

The n00bs are idiots, bluntly. They make topics about Progects that never make it to the Alpha release, and refuse to use common sense.

Cream The Rabbit said:

Less talking is for the better.

Cream The Rabbit said:
As a reminder to all, however, each and every one here started as a noob, including myself,

I starrted off as a Newbie, not a n00b. Although newbs are a pain, they are very different. The major difference is the ability to learn, take criticizm, and adapt.

Cream The Rabbit said:
but now I have a wave of people who love me on netgames, and I can't say that everyone is rude... SONAR, TOXIC, CAT GIRL, and many others took the time to pause their game and teach me as much as they could in the middle of a game,

In my experience, Cat Girl loves to RP on normall-ish servers. I can see her getting exited at someone who makes her feel needed, or just get the oppertunity to stop the gameplay. And Toxic and Sonar don't sound that much better.....

Cream The Rabbit said:
they didn't flame me, they were polite, and to them and many others, a debt of gratitude is owed... And to the people who are "noob-haters" STOP. That is considered flaming....

I am allowed to dislike n00bs. Their isn't anything wrong with that. I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Flaming is directly calling people n00bs, and other insults. However, nailing them with criticizm is completly different and for the beter.

Amy Rose said:
Amy Rose is not a noob
Nor is she a newbie

I think that you can't declare yourself a "non-n00b" and expect it to just happen. You need to fix grammar and spelling at a bare mininmum. You too, Cream.
Everything there is flaming (useless and rude insults) and its aimed at multiple people. You don't contoll this place...If anyone has any say in it, it's the admins and mods, not you...this is why I've moved to team metals forums...because I dont hear all the flaming, followed by "im not flaming" On Edge, you said that directly calling people noobs is flaming well, you called toxic, sonar and cat girl noobs in your post, and look up all your other posts, those have lots of times where you call someone a noob...therefore, you are flaming, which again, is against the rules...

I made the invites to TMF.

Honestly.

You should all thank me.

I'm getting rid of your problems.

And making them my own.

And dealing with it.

In.

My.

Way.

Sykotic said:
I made the invites to TMF.

Honestly.

You should all thank me.

I'm getting rid of your problems.

And making them my own.

And dealing with it.

In.

My.

Way.

LOL (laughing at the principle of the post)
(What's TMF?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back