passway zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
pass way zone with 5 acts and my very first level for srb2

Link has been removed since this has been found to contain stolen levels - Sonict

I tryed it out, and there were flaws with this wad.
All the stages are easily cleared in no less than 30 Seconds.
No badniks, but only Robotnik and you also get 2 free lives.
Act 5 gives you 50 rings and auto super if you're playing as Sonic or a Wad with Super.
No creativity on all the Hallway acts.
Many more. Do I have to list them all?
You can fix all the flaws mentoned, and I can give it a good rating.

I'm afraid it wasn't very good. The textures were clashy, and the stages had no depth to them. Not to mention the fact that some of the areas didn't even make sense(running to a dead end next to a pit).Also like SA said, the levels took little more than 30 seconds to run through. I would suggest taking more time on your stages if you want people to like your work for what it is. No offense, but it looks like it took little more than an hour to make all five stages >_>

I downloaded it and...

Meet level designing 101.

On_edge, Will you do the links?

I would barf all over my screen, but this is a new monitor so... I'll just say it's too flat, too horribly textured and too simple.

When I press the link it takes me to some gay ABAB-LADY search site with no dowload link to be found, please help

passway zone is not that good but this time it has
9 acts

Link has been removed since this has been found to contain stolen levels - Sonict

That's not an excuse for making a bad level. I never released my first wad because it was so crappy.

.hack said:
That's not an excuse for making a bad level. I never released my first wad because it was so crappy.

Same there. Try making some wads, and when you get some skill and discover your editor's stuff, start making "official" maps. :)

Upon playing, I noticed that maps 3 & 4 are obviously stolen from other mods. Why? First off, map03 is an early version of a level from Sonic: Gear One, and the other seems too detailed to be something by him.

Dude_ said:
Upon playing, I noticed that maps 3 & 4 are obviously stolen from other mods. Why? First off, map03 is an early version of a level from Sonic: Gear One, and the other seems too detailed to be something by him.
I laughed at that.

Pictures not the best but who cares. Btw you need a thok barrier too.

A jump shield is in the box. I guess I didn't get it on the pic.

All eight chaos emeralds on the first level.

Eggman waits for you at the end.

It's like a big smoke machine wih a life box in the lvl but I didn't get it on the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back