Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• WTF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go get the first one, then I may get the second one, if I have the money to...

Or I may just get it on the VisualBoy Advance. ^.^

You play as a warrior called a Craftknight. They make their own armaments in tandem with their Guardian Beast and do battle with enemies to get new items to make weapons, and then they do battle with their rival and their master to be promoted to Master. You play as Edgar or Aera, and your Guardian Beast (Hereafter referred to as GB) is chosen from a combat support Mechanoid Soldier named EXeLD, an oni swordschild named Loki, a half-devil, half-angel girl named Dinah, or a Wild Child named Arno. For me I had the best luck with EXeLD and Loki, but I am working on a completion with Dinah.

No, the battles are fought as a side scrolling fighting game with four spells or items and there are 5 weapon types: Sword (fast, but very weak), Axe (my personal favorite, the Noble Caesar can do 900 points or so to the final boss, but slow as heck.), Spear (slow and weak), Knuckle (never used), and Drill (imagine a short ranged spear with more than one hit). Each weapon has its own advantages and disadvantages as highlighted above in parentheses. There is also a hammer, which is slow as heck, and wimpy.

Again, wrong reference. Hexen is a first person, repetitive dungeon crawler based on the Doom Engine, whereas SNSS2 has its own engine, a poor story (Yes, I admit it, the story is like that of Sonic 1, not there at all), and goofy dialogue elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back