[Open Assets] Super Monitor! (supermonitor.wad)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knuckles goes super in Sonic 3 and Knuckles,
Tails goes super with the Super Emeralds in Sonic 3 and knuckles,
Blaze goes super (although she's called "Burning Blaze") in Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush: Adventure.
So yes, the majority of Sonic characters that can go super are Hedgehogs, but other characters can go super as well.

lol I guess SEGA thought if one could go super why not ALL of them?
....They used the DBZ effect...where everyone could have a super in some form.....except girls.

*Metal-Rawr's post about Sonic Heroes*
I honestly HOPE your joking.
Go play and complete a copy of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Knuckles and Tails and return to post later please.

Last edited:
I don't like the classcic games okay? Sheesh... Never bothered to play them. I only played a very few amount of Sonic games as well, I just watched some videos about them.

I don't like the classcic games okay? Sheesh... Never bothered to play them. I only played a very few amount of Sonic games as well, I just watched some videos about them.

So you dislike a well-regarded series of games you haven't even TRIED before? Even with an assortment of ways to try them? Sonic Mega Collection, emulation, XBLA, VC, PSN... I mean, if the series has a fanbase like this, you can at least give it a chance ONCE.

Oh, my bad. I did play Sonic 2 a bit and some others. They just weren't really that fun for me. For some reason SRB2 is, I don't know why...

I really enjoy it. However, there is a problem with it: if you don't have 50 rings BEFORE you collect the Super Monitor, it won't play the super music. If you fix that, it'll be perfect.

Oh, my bad. I did play Sonic 2 a bit and some others. They just weren't really that fun for me. For some reason SRB2 is, I don't know why...
Sonic 3 & Knuckles > Sonic 2. Just saying. I also find the classic games to be much more fun than SRB2. :P

First of all, the super monitor ruins servers, making everyone with a knack to automatics abuse them and everyone with a knack to rails hopeless. [...]

I agree, super monitors are able to completely break a Match/CTF game. If the availability of all monitors except the super monitor is set to "high" and they are only avaiable at random monitors, it is okay. Playing match with a respawntime of less than 10 is also okay, I think (invincibility has to be less avaiable, then).

The problem is that there is a lot of multiplayer match servers with respawntime 1 and super monitors. I like to use rail, scatter and bomb rings; this tactic simply doesn't work with super monitors. Anybody with less than ~300 rings and maxed out automatic is helpless.

Do you think that you can update the wad to the current version 2.0.6 or is there a wad already ported to the current version? ≧◡≦

Also, I am trying to figure out of how to give a character an emerald when he either thoks or spin dashes. Because smsunleashed20.wad and spipex.wad, they both got the ability to gain 7 emeralds. I noticed it's the commands in the OBJCTCFG and the MAINCFG text files. But how are you supposed to give the ability to spawn emeralds to another char? Is a soc supposed to be used or something? :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back