My first level! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people don't want to download without screenshots here's one.
srb20000.png

Well I worked all day on this. It's very short, it's based off of ST128's tutorial. Here's a "small" demo of what you could expect from me.

http://www.gimehost.com/ngk4Afuwk4g5MUNFTdF9

Have fun for like 5 secounds. It tests most of the items in the game.

Quick update: Widened the cave behind the starpost

Hyper Tails said:
It's a bit hard for a tutorial map...

First off I wanted the map to be a challenge, senses it was so short. (Evil Grin)

Second off thank you for pointing and putting this into the right forum, I wasn't to sure where to shove this topic.

One more note my levels are going to be a challenge, even in easy! I will make some that are easier than this but might want to brush up on your ambushing attacks! (Evil grin)

Finally, I can't find anyh info I waterfalls and there doesn't seem to be a list on what all the textures are called and yes I checked the specials doc SSN made.

Hmmm....

-Too many turrets
-Spikes placed WAY too far apart

Of course, who am I to critisize. I can't even figure out HOW to make a level. It won't let me do anything because their are no sectors, and I can't seem to make sectors! Anyways, I can't wait for your first full-sized level...

Well there's only a couple things holding me back, a list of textures, the water falls which I'm tinkering with, and brake away walls witch the specials docs talk about. Once those are out of the way I'll start work on a full scale level.
Meanwhile I need to list what I've used in the tutorial texture wise and I'll be ready.

Bustable walls work the same as FOFs. Waterfalls are just water blocks with a waterfall texture on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back