=[SRB2 Star Wars Mod - FINAL RELEASE!!!]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking at the pictures, I don't like grass standing on metal. I suggest you replace the grass texture to the metal one and change the sky to some sky with stars in maincfg lump (change the sky number), and it will look like a space ship in space, because it IS called star wars. And you can add a grass texture like a custom one, so you can work on the other levels. That's just my advice for the star wars mod.

By the way it looks good so far. I'll download it and see how it is. *sigh by knuckles*

I love that people are giving me improvement advice, but what about re-downloading after I fix a problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, keep advising away, I guess I'll just release an updated version with all the fixes add every so often.

EDIT2: Kay, the final fix is posted.

EDIT3: Ugh, it no working. Never mind, have fun with what's already posted.

Open up Notepad and copy and past it in there. Then save it as any name you want. Just make sure you save it with .bat at the end. Also make sure its in your SRB2 folder. Now double click on the file you made.

DO NOT blame the music. I have actually removed the music from the mod to see how big of a difference it makes and it only makes a 1MB difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back