The Best Game you ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where SRB2 started from, DooM is awesome.
(I do like a whole bunch of other video games too, this one takes the cake)

This hard question since I am not sure I can pinpoint one game I like. I will stick with Sonic 3 only because it was my favorite as kid back than.

Truly one of those questions that I am asked way more than I could ever manage to answer. Too many games vary so distinctively and in a way that I could never properly judge one of them as being better over all of the others simply because they're nothing alike. Even if you force me to put up games from the same basic genre, you'll still get extremely creative titles that make it hard for me to justify putting one on top of the other, let alone all of the different pros and cons that factor in on a personal scale. All I can really do is list off a couple of games that really hit me hard or ones that I've just come to love extremely dearly over my lifetime, whether it'd be for the slick gameplay, the wonderful world building, amazing visuals, heart-wrenching moments, or just my own experiences playing them. All of these games have caveats whether small or large, but I personally feel like they shine in their own rights for what they excel in, and they're sometimes notable influences in my own creative designs as well.

Ape Escape 3
Cave Story
Descent
Dragon Quest IX
Drawn To Life 2
The Fancy Pants Adventures
Fantasy Zone 2 DX
Half-Life
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Pharaoh Rebirth+
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Quake
Spark the Electric Jester
Sonic Robo Blast 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
The World Ends With You

I also have quite a big backlog so there can easily be more titles showing up here sometime down the road, especially ones I haven't finished yet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back