Post your pics/art here!

Sasuketo's last pic is pure win, altrough it'd have made more sense if it was Shadow (As he did kill Eggman in one of the endings).

Thanks, I'm flattered. <:)

24556%20-%20barry%20biggie%20crossover%20earl%20eminem%20flubber%20flubbershy%20Flutter%20fluttershy%20Friendship%20Gaga%20Iron%20Is%20lady%20Magic%20nas%20shawty%20Shy%20toejam%20tupac%20waffle%20white.png
Just a dumb idea I got out of the blue. I'm not really in to ponies but I figured I'd do this for fun.

Hey, Spirit Dragon! It looks as if your art is getting better! That, and at least you haven't befouled this thread with even more goddamn ponies... Good work!

Seriously, I don't get the fascination with ponies some of you guys display. Because I do not understand that fascination and mildly fear it, I shall deem that it is somehow a communist brainwashing plot. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to the fallout shelter with my newly-bought anti-pony assult weaponry.

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't get the fascination with ponies some of you guys display. Because I do not understand that fascination and mildly fear it, I shall deem that it is somehow a communist brainwashing plot. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to the fallout shelter with my newly-bought anti-pony assult weaponry.

Why do you think I only drew ponies once? I'm not obsessive like these other guys who apparently feel that they need to draw ponies 24/7. I'm not even quite sure if it's good for me anymore, but the show has quality, but some of these guys are beginning to irritate me with the floods of ponies.

Why do you think I only drew ponies once? I'm not obsessive like these other guys who apparently feel that they need to draw ponies 24/7. I'm not even quite sure if it's good for me anymore, but the show has quality, but some of these guys are beginning to irritate me with the floods of ponies.
I also don't obsess over ponies like half these people. As a matter of fact, I'm not even really interested in them at all :P. I mean the show's pretty good but I don't really watch it. And yes, I do find the obsessions VERY creepy, but I figured I might as well make at least one pic.

Supah dupah mupah saiyan maiyan 9001

251191_2034599795733_1566342903_3529052_5054761_n.jpg

Super Saiyan 6.
Ok, i admit i like this drawing. But i don't like these fanarts that are like "LOLZ SUPAH DUPAH MUPAH SAIYAN MAIYAN 9001 (OVAR NINE THOUSAND!) BROLY"....simply because they kinda show an decrease in originality. But hey, i can't guess the guy on the picture, so i let it pass with an A althrough maybe its an fancharacter........................

Ok, i admit i like this drawing. But i don't like these fanarts that are like "LOLZ SUPAH DUPAH MUPAH SAIYAN MAIYAN 9001 (OVAR NINE THOUSAND!) BROLY"....simply because they kinda show an decrease in originality. But hey, i can't guess the guy on the picture, so i let it pass with an A althrough maybe its an fancharacter........................

Ha, I'm not into all that overpowered junk either. I'm not doing this for any type of fanfiction or anything, I'm just drawing it for fun. Anyways...

263567_2051042406788_1566342903_3551620_8052697_n.jpg
Not finished coloring.

254255_2051042326786_1566342903_3551619_4887336_n.jpg
Here's that "LOLZ SUPAH DUPAH MUPAH SAIYAN MAIYAN 9001 (OVAR NINE THOUSAND!) BROLY" thing that miles was talking about again, but colored in. Don't worry, this (again) isn't for any type of fan character fanfiction overpowered thing, I'm just drawing it for fun.

Responses Are cool

Ha, I'm not into all that overpowered junk either. I'm not doing this for any type of fanfiction or anything, I'm just drawing it for fun. Anyways...

263567_2051042406788_1566342903_3551620_8052697_n.jpg
Not finished coloring.

254255_2051042326786_1566342903_3551619_4887336_n.jpg
Here's that "LOLZ SUPAH DUPAH MUPAH SAIYAN MAIYAN 9001 (OVAR NINE THOUSAND!) BROLY" thing that miles was talking about again, but colored in. Don't worry, this (again) isn't for any type of fan character fanfiction overpowered thing, I'm just drawing it for fun.
1. Its good that its not a type of fancharacter or stuff like that. Fantransformations of DBZ are so stupid. So, its a pretty good drawing, hope you finish it.
2. Sonic Uncolors, Sonic got trapped into the Blue Void of Stupidness where he founded poorly drawed in MS Paint Eggman and Tails and not even finished of coloring. Ok, talking about the drawing and not an stupid fanfiction, Sonic looks a lot more angry than usual. Its kinda a great detail...maybe.
3. Read the first one.

Last edited:
1. Its good that its not a type of fancharacter or stuff like that. Fantransformations of DBZ are so stupid. So, its a pretty good drawing, hope you finish it.
2. Sonic Uncolors, Sonic got trapped into the Blue Void of Stupidness where he founded poorly drawed in MS Paint Eggman and Tails and not even finished of coloring. Ok, talking about the drawing and not an stupid fanfiction, Sonic looks a lot more angry than usual. Its kinda a great detail...maybe.
3. Read the first one.

None of this is made in MS paint haha. I drew it on lined paper and scanned it and then just messed around with the black&white levels so it wouldn't look dirty. Then I tried to clean it up, which is why there's no lines around Sonic. The blue background is just a placeholder layer for when I make a real background.

None of this is made in MS paint haha. I drew it on lined paper and scanned it and then just messed around with the black&white levels so it wouldn't look dirty. Then I tried to clean it up, which is why there's no lines around Sonic. The blue background is just a placeholder layer for when I make a real background.
Obviusly its not drawed in MS Paint, i just wanted to do an stupid fanfiction for the lulz :3

I feel like I'm betraying you guys. I'm the only person on a Sonic fansite posting non-Sonic art in the art thread on his 20th anniversary. On the bright side, I did spam his ugly mug around all the pony sites. Hopefully that makes up for it...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back