Favorite Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
AshuraXDemon said:
Well, I really liked the out-of-the-chao-garden glitch. What happens if you go too far?

Reminder to map makers. Use proper Thok Barriers, unlike Sonic Team in that garden.

My favorite glitch is on pokemon diamond and pearl somewhere if you have the walk or run anywhere cheat on if you ride your bike through the trees then get off past the trees you turn into a missingno.

That isn't a glitch, as it was done with AR cheats. If it can't be done in normal gameplay (aka no ar/gameshark) then it isn't considered a glitch.

I like the Super Bounce on SA2B. Just a shame that 2P mode doesn't support the Bounce.

Abusing the sky gem in coop mode in Bootleg Sonic Adventure. (Sonic Next-Gen) To fly out of the level and into another part, trapping your friend. XD

In Ultima 8, you were supposed to be killed if you even hit anyone not attacking you. But if you summon a creature, it attacks the person and you won't die, even if you join in later!

That's my favorite glitch. I hated the game after awhile, so I started killing people with it. Much more fun than the "kill everyone" spell you get later on, since the spell also kills you.

THUG 2 (PSP version) with the secret areas where you have to use tricks in a corner to get through( like to get to the "outside" of the Airport level) is my favorite!

The "slide-kick into the cornor on the second step that launches you into a heaven's portal" glitch in SM64DS. I mean come on! You can save Wario with Yoshi that way, get Wario before Luigi, and fight Bowser as anyone, with less than 50 stars!

That glitch with Tails in the Chao garden and the water. Go in deep enough, and Tails is just short enough to drown... in a "friendly", "no-action" level.

In sonic 3 & knuckles you can kill the 3rd eggman boss after getting all the emeralds before he destroys the floor, the box still moves back and forth.
The flatten kirby glitch in SSBM in Final Destination. (>'_')> ^(^_^)^

EDIT: Also the "Get mew once you can use fly" glitch in Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red

I do not know which is my favourite glitch.
But I like the glitch that makes fly the protagonist without this power in some games, also I like the glitch about the swimming in the air.

The glitch in Sonic Adventure that gives you the ability to play as Tails, Knuckles, and Gamma (which I'm still messing around with) in anyone else's first level. It's the most simple thing in the world. Just skip someone's first two levels, and play two with someone else. Then, go to Trial mode, select a character whose first level you want to play, cancel, and select Tails, Knuckles, or Gamma (whoever you glitched). Press A, and it asks you if you want to play a level. Select "OK." Finish the level, and start again, and the game will send you to Amy's Hedgehog Hammer room. You're stuck forever.

Gettin´ Tails in Twinkle Park Eternal Falling in Space

Switching to Super Sonic while Finalhazard dies (Rotate the control stick so when shadow bounces on the Finalhazard ball he goes back and switches with Sonic)

High bouncing with Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back