Do you like this SOC?

• Yes- Keep it uploaded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No-Delete it from Sendspace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devmode + skin darksupersonic = you just got owned.

And it's a crappy recolor anyway. Nobody cares.

Wow onEdge, seeing as how you helped me with my Knux recolor I didn't realize you were such a jerk/recolor hater.

well anyways i made it for n00bs to not be consistently asking us to make it. I call this "Precautionary Prevention of n00b Attacks"

Always remember that I HATE n00bs. Ok?

Aww, but hidden text is fun! In all seriousness, PhpBB should make a way to have actual hidden text, that synchronizes its color with whatever style the viewer is using.

Kaysakado said:
coughemocough* *shot*
I can see that since I'm on the Void skin. It does need to be highlighted to be read though.

I'm not emo you idiot. I'm giving us an anti-n00b barrier for these kinds of SOCs and Ill be making more as I find the WADs that aren't Singleplayer compatible.

n00bs = lame-o's that don't know the DEVMODE; SKIN <skinname> thing and have been playing for at least a week with the console

n00bs=Idiots who flame, and release recoulord
newb=New people who don't know what you say

You need cristism. Elseiwise you will continue to make bad wads. If you give me the link, I'll be happy to see what's wrong with it.

Not going to happen for awhile. He decided to ban evade. He will be able to talk about this again when he comes back at around the end of October. Just pointing that out, supersonic45.

Sonict

Sonict said:
Not going to happen for awhile. He decided to ban evade. He will be able to talk about this again when he comes back at around the end of October. Just pointing that out, supersonic45.
His user title says otherwize.

Ignore it, on Edge. We don't bother changing the usertitle when we ban them for ban evasion. Trust me, he is banned for a month.

Sonict

supersonic45 said:
n00bs=Idiots who flame, and release recoulord
newb=New people who don't know what you say

You need cristism. Elseiwise you will continue to make bad wads. If you give me the link, I'll be happy to see what's wrong with it.

Here you go.

Thanks for pointing out the CTRL+ALT+DEL comic's explaination. I now understand the I have been very n00bish. I am no longer going to be a n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back