Problem of ultimate cheat of srb2 it close when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your CPU can't handle the awesome godliness of the mighty powa that is embodied in teh supa chaet.

Seriously. It's godly. Not even Shadowhog's PC can run it.

Yeah, if you use it on some computers, the harddrive explodes. I wouldn't reccomend using it if your computer isn't truely worthy of the magnificent power of the Ultimate Cheat.

Edit: Logan is lying, Sonic234.

The Ultimate Cheat requires a computer so unbelievably powerful, if you had every orbitrek in the world moving at 80mph, the voltage generated would still not be enough to power the entire machine. Rumor has it that you must have a 1337.707141337 gigahert processor to even pass the initiative, let alone have the actual cheat work. With most recent processors only clocking at 4ghz, this is but a false dream for the next many, many years.

The action of the cheat is rumored to let you take control of the entire internet. However, this is just a rumor. There is definitly more power to it than such...

furyhunter600 said:
The Ultimate Cheat requires a computer so unbelievably powerful, if you had every orbitrek in the world moving at 80mph, the voltage generated would still not be enough to power the entire machine. Rumor has it that you must have a 1337.707141337 gigahert processor to even pass the initiative, let alone have the actual cheat work. With most recent processors only clocking at 4ghz, this is but a false dream for the next many, many years.

The action of the cheat is rumored to let you take control of the entire internet. However, this is just a rumor. There is definitly more power to it than such...
But i have a good computer my computer is unbelievably powerful. :(

No. Don't listen to Logan, he has no idea what he's talking about, and most likely didn't even unlock the Ultimate Cheat.

Notice how most of us here are saying the same thing? You're computer just isn't powerful enough.

No, it is true. Read here in the SRB2 Book of Existence:
Chapter 4 said:
Upon the day that the antihedgehog opens the mighty power of The Ultimate Cheat, thou world will be put to danger, and the universe will be shaken, for thee will have taken control of the Gods Ring.

Fury, let that be the last time you release even a word of the SRB2 Book of Existance to a simple commoner, or I will have to tell the Keepers' Counsel.

LOGAN THE WOLF said:
YES THEY ARE LIEING CAN YOU BELIV IT!! :eek:
You told me. Stop! :x
No. Don't listen to Logan, he has no idea what he's talking about, and most likely didn't even unlock the Ultimate Cheat.

Notice how most of us here are saying the same thing? You're computer just isn't powerful enough.
Right ill never test Ultimate cheat. :(

Segmint said:
Fury, let that be the last time you release even a word of the SRB2 Book of Existance to a simple commoner, or I will have to tell the Keepers' Counsel.
Yes my liege. I will speak of Book of Existence no more. However, there is one message I would like to relay before taking my part:

lasserfare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back