• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help.

Should I make it?

• Maybe when you learn more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, looks like a bad idea

• Yes, you should.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe4

Okay... I want to start making a map but I don't know what tutorial and program i should use.
I don't know what I'm gonna name it but i do have a story for it, but I'm too lazy to post it now.

So what tutorial and program should I use. This would be my first time making a map.

Edit: okay here's the story of the map, that the poll is for (note:this is just the story I thought of real fast).

In space, the Sonic trio was riding their Sonic Space34(not what it's really called, but I don't know what to call it), when Eggman
attacks. So sonic&friends ran to their escape shuttles, where Eggman
has all his crawlas...

this is where the first level takes place, in a beat up ship. With the escape
shuttles where the crawlas are.

Uh, why is there a poll in this topic?

Anyways, check out STARS or the editing section of the main site. They have tutorials for Wadauthor and Doombuilder.

Okay thanks, the poll was for when I post the story of the map.
that i think I should post now.

Maps don't really need stories; people usually want to just play them. If you meant description, than feel free to do that (although pictures are better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back