• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I might try to make a PKMN trainer charactor wad.

should I?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I hate poke'mon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do whatever you like, not our life, it's you'res :P, if you want to make a ash or gary or even pikachu, it's up to you, not us, (unless we want to make one :P)

He's obviusly asking to see if anyone would use it. What's the point of a wad if it's not used? I'd like to see it, and Im sure it would be a good laugh in a netgame or two.

now i think about t, it wuld be good, just missing some angless for the wad though pokemon adv. games only have 3 rotations

How about, you make the trainer and i'll make the pokemon (pikachu)

Ya know, I'm suprised nobody ever tried a pokemon mod. It doesn't have slopes, and it doesn't have loops, so why not give it a try? It would be a simple task to create a pokemon town.

But, meh. I'm just babling right now.

i made the pikachu wad, just 2 problems, i cant get it too show on the character select (it dose but when you highlight it it says a error and shuts down) and 2 it cant go on springs

i'm gonna do it but i read the tutorial on making wads and it was a little confusing >_>

I'm still gonna figure it out and make it though.

i made a pickachu for you, not manny people take there time to make a wad for a person

heres a little sample of the super form

superbrandontest.png

I just need to find that clip of "super sonic" to play in the backround :)

ok I'll go down the chechlist of what ive completed so far

walking/running sprites
jump/spring sprite
back view frame.
(since i'm a terrible spriter) sliding sprite(for when you turn left/right)

I just need to find out how to turn it all into a charactor :)

NO, no super form, it wouldn't seem right, anyway, why don't we do a project, PRB2 (Pokemon Robo Blast 2), i'll do the pokemon, and i've already done the pikachu, next it'll be either bulbisaur, charmander or squirtle

as for the WAD it's proggressing well(just need to draw up a few sprites)

as for SRB2....I'm experianceing a major problem.
Everytime I go into the game..about 5 minutes later my Computor shuts down.

what could be the problem?

These might be it

1. You screwed somthing up, check the wad again.
2. Your computer just sucks.
3. You arn't using WinXP, go get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back