• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SocEdit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

When I press the "Edit States" button, on SocEdit, it shows me up this error:
errordh3.gif

(If someone can't see the image, it says: Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument)
I already configured the "Path to SRB2 Source Code" and every other button also works.

Yeah! Now just doubleclick on the soc file you want to edit and you can start...

BUT! Why do you have only A.R.1-2.soc and not A.R.1-4.soc ??? :mrgreen:

Same problem as Espyo. Everything works except for Edit States. The Read-Me-First didn't help.

First thing I did. I put the source to /src, selected a soc, and then clicked the Edit States button; nuclear explosion happened*.

*nuclear as in, "shut down and gave me that error in the first post." Same thing.

Blue Warrior said:
*nuclear as in, "shut down and gave me that error in the first post." Same thing.

lol, i'm having sorta the samne problem...

I'll enter something in the unlockables menu, and it'll say:
"Run Time Error '13'; Type mismatch."

Errors and lagtime will all die someday...

I don't see why you're getting these errors.
Working fine for me.
Are your SOCs all in the SRC folder?

Ok, look. I'm gonna give you guys Step-By-Step instructions.

Step 1. Run the file called SRB2Src1094.exe in your SRB2 directory.
Step 2. Point SOCEdit to the folder named "src" that appeared.
Step 3. Select a SOC to use or create a new blank SOC.
Step 4. Select which part of the SOC to edit. No more nucular asplosions when you edit states.

If you have any questions, feel free to say "It don't work" "It's haaard" or any other lines that I hate.

Draykon said:
Step 1. Run the file called SRB2Src1094.exe in your SRB2 directory.
Step 2. Point SOCEdit to the folder named "src" that appeared.
Step 3. Select a SOC to use or create a new blank SOC.
Step 4. Select which part of the SOC to edit. No more nucular asplosions when you edit states.
I said I did all that.
If you have any questions, feel free to say "It don't work" "It's haaard" or any other lines that I hate.
It don't work. D:

Dark Warrior said:
Are your SOCs all in the SRC folder?
No, I wasn't aware that the socs had to be in there.

Still doesn't work, however.

If you did all that stuff, and it still didn't work, you didn't do all that stuff.

The problem you're having is a result of using the 1.09.2 source code in combination with the 1.09.4 SOCEdit. As a result, the state editor asplodes.

UPDATE YOUR DAMN SOURCE CODE!

Edit: Wait, one more possibility. You need to double click the SRC folder, not just hilight it.

Draykon said:
If you did all that stuff, and it still didn't work, you didn't do all that stuff.

The problem you're having is a result of using the 1.09.2 source code in combination with the 1.09.4 SOCEdit. As a result, the state editor asplodes.

*checks* ...Well, crap, I could have sworn I extracted the new version earlier. <_<

*problem fixed XP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back