• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hersheys music pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersheys

I got all the songs I want to put in the game, but how do I put them in? I don't see tutorials or utilities for this putting music in the game. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's like the advance2 one, or something like this: http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=3970

This music pack will be awesome, only music is replaced, most special effects like jumping are not replaced.

Edit:It has Super smash bros. Music in it! I know you all like SSBM's music!

Will no one help Hersheys? Only time will tell.

EDIT: Or this go in suggestions & help? If yes, sorry......

I usually don't use music wads, but here is how to do it. You simply rename the music in the wad file to O_MapXXM. (XX being the map number)

1-Up said:
I usually don't use music wads, but here is how to do it. You simply rename the music in the wad file to O_MapXXM. (XX being the map number)

Thanks, anyone got any tutorials?

So it's just that simple? You don't have to do any thing to get them to work like with the Textures?

E.G: My music wad, i added something like this

O_Map01M if you want to play it in greenflower
O_Map50M for SP stage
O_Map70M A custom tune, you can type in the console: TUNES 70

The Blue Panther said:
E.G: My music wad, i added something like this

O_Map01M if you want to play it in greenflower
O_Map50M for SP stage
O_Map70M A custom tune, you can type in the console: TUNES 70

How do I change music for character selection & Main menu? The same as O_Map70M?
EDIT: And, I want the same song to play in two levels or more, what do I do?
DOUBLE EDIT: Help! I tried to load it into the game (addfile O_map08M)
But Nothing happened! How do i change it into a WAD file?
Oh and If I ever finish this, how do I put it o the forums? This is my first project for SRB2, and I want to share it.

O_MAP08M
this music would only work if you warped to the 8th map in Srb2...

the MAPXX in the O_MAPXXM is the level that your music will work on...

for example O_MAP90M would work on Map 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back