Official Level Design Contest: September/October

Status
Not open for further replies.
epsilon said:
Wow Glabber your rusty bucket bay is way better than mine. (just by the detail)

Beleive it or not it was yours that inspired me to continue it. When yo started yours mine just had the part that's around the ship.

I've never really liked a Tails-eye perspective. Namely, it's not what I'll be seeing in game. For all I know, that's a great looking map from where Sonic stands, but totally not from up there.

The first screen looks lovely, though.

Not to be mean but, Andy's level (2nd pic) is a little to bright I seen it for the first 3 secs and my eyes started to hurt.

They easily cause lag on Starlight Palace. That level seems like it'll cause twice as much. And why are all the lights on in plain daylight?

Mine's done. Though it's a race map, don't speed through it. You could hurt yourselves. I'll be submitting it now.

Lights do make dark maps look pretty though. :3

So far the maps that have had screens posted look really good. I hope this contest pack comes out soon.

Not that I'm going to enter, but are we allowed to have multiple acts submitted as one entry, or do they have to be seperate?

Eh... *crunchtime* I may be able get my match and circuit entries in... but nothing else. -_-

Hopefully it will be worth it though...

Three days until deadline, hopefully there will be some good entries this time. Some of the screens on this topic look somewhat interesting. It will be just a match from me though, I don't have enough time left even just to balance the part of my circuit that is done so far and the stupid zoom tubes won't work properly. >_<

Hopefully there will be some other good circuits though, I'd like to be able to play some well made ones. My match should be reasonably good, I've tested it around half a dozen times on Jazz's server (albeit on ip-only games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back