mt_Srb2City.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warpshade said:
That's what the second person who joined said, but then we played it a little and we had a good time.

I remember this. You killed me so many times. Every two seconds, you would shoot me. I suck at match. XD

Warpshade said:
Ninja the hedgehog: The reason for the reversal on the reserved is because there was a point that this was going to be part of a levelpack, with a single player wad being the main 'hub', and match mode being a feature of the area. If you look at the wad in an editor or use objectplace, you'll see that the areas claimed to be closed for war are drawn, with 3 rooms per wing.
The rooms were planned to be:

Campaign: Main Single Player missions.
Tutorial: Tutorial Levels for new players.
Skirmish: This Wad
Dodge: Dodge lasers for a set time to complete
Flag: A ctf variation, with an additional military base
And I can't remember the others. I'll EDIT them in later.

EDIT:
Sorry, had to leave in a flash. The Parking space was going to be a secret entrance after the standard campaign was completed.

But after some problems involving custom exits, the idea was scrapped, not likely to return.

Darn! That sounded like fun! eh, whatever. This wad gives me 2-3+ hours of fun whenever I use it. :D I love it!

Guess how many bugs I found...

Bug.

Overlap bug.

Bug.

More bugs. :eek:

Even more bugs.

*faints*

Same as the one above, however, this shows more details.

All those are software bugs.

I give this a 6.8/10.

SonicX8000, I cannot be blamed for software issues (Unless there is a way to fix them that I have not been told, if so please say).

Jazz said:
Even SA City can be played as a match map.

1) Not enough rings.
2) Too big.
3) Too maney open spaces.
3) No wepon rings.
5) It's got houses to hide in and never be foound.

Btw, If I could have permision, I'd change this into a boss/coop-map. I'd recieve less critisism, I think.

Yup, this is better than the one's I've seen in a while, I think it's quite good.
7.8/10

And if he did put in breakable glass, you could get the chaos emeralds and pwn everyone. o_O

Yeah...this is good looking..... but do you have a link for this on Sendspace? Super Sanctuary takes you to some stupid web pages.

You must be thinking that it is still the *.com site, but it is the *.net site, which doesn't send you to the site with horrid web pages on it.

Took a look in single player, and although this all looks pretty good, most places are just not fit for match. The streets and the military base make good fighting grounds, but that warehouse and the hotels are just plain NOT fit. The shop is also a bad fighting place, even though there are rings there. I highly doubt there'd be nobody that would hide somewhere.

I've got a better idea...why not make this for tag and hide&seek only?

Because, as you said, the streets and military complex are good battle grounds. It can be played as match OR tag. Why should I limit options that don't need to be limited?

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
sith12345 said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
I cant download it either. Could you please upload it to sendspace?

Works fine for me...

Well for some reason, every time I try downloading from supersanctuary I get an error 404 page, no page at all, or a stupid beach-themed search page!

just try it. It works fine for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back