• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SuperSonicRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally against this, as you already have Super Sonic if you play any gamemode.

Now, listen to this. The original supersonic.wad, if i recall correctly, was made at the time when Super Sonic wasn't acessible (Or was a Superman joke. Can't remember.)
Now Super Sonic is here, i see no point in a supersonic.wad...

Nice wad, regardless. The spikes of the front frame seems somewhat shaded wrong.

Wow, this looks pretty cool! May I ask what the planned ability is? I would expect thok/supersonic float, but it would be cool if it had fly(with sprites not unlike Super-Sonic and Super-Shadow going up to stop the ARK in SA2B).

Well, I finished the other two missing sprites. I actually finished it yesterday but I had to go to a friend's party and so ya.
15eh54y.jpg
ilzv4l.jpg
I tried to put shading on these two pictures so then I won't get anymore bad comments.

like i said im not sure. i like to how you've done the srpite, its just the spikes. how about this, instead of posting a jpeg formated picture, post a bmp formated version and i can show you what i mean.

In classic Sonic, Super Sonic walked really quickly, and then he started the whole floating thing once he reached top speed. He also stood. Now I know SS floats by default in SRB2 to make it look different than a Sonic Recolour, but try making him stand and walk quickly. His ability should be something not overpowered (read, SS Float that is affected by gravity) but should be something different. Maybe a slow glide. Or a double jump. Also his spikes are separate. His chest is a little bigger in S2, but not in any other Sonic games. I have no problem, but I do not intend to download this WAD. I don't play SRB2 much anymore anyways and am only here for SRB2&K.

like i said im not sure. i like to how you've done the srpite, its just the spikes. how about this, instead of posting a jpeg formated picture, post a bmp formated version and i can show you what i mean.
Ok, I thought i post a bmp image but I don't think it came out right.Well if I post more pictures, Ill try to make it a bmp.

Well, I finished the other two missing sprites. I actually finished it yesterday but I had to go to a friend's party and so ya.
15eh54y.jpg
ilzv4l.jpg
I tried to put shading on these two pictures so then I won't get anymore bad comments.

The outline on his spikes are a bit too thick. I like it, though.

I think this will be an awesome wad. I like the shading as-is. But I must say, PNG format is the best image format and will do good things for it. Also, (of course!), round the eyes and the outline is a tad too thick. Just make it like a pixel thinner or something. Or mabe the JPEG format is just messing it up...

In Link... waiting for it to be done... dun dun dunnn

I'm gonna wait for this wad forever!!! Its AWESOME and DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING except that spike... so yeah I'm waiting...

Last edited:
Just a little minor update on the front sprite since alot of people didn't like it.
9tl9i0.jpg

Did you think I would quit on this wad now?
I think i'm just going to let supersonic stand for the standing sprites instead of floating. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back