Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
I no longer make the cheats and I took the game data files off my site. We had to many people using the cheats online. So I quite making them and took them off my site. But I still get people asking about them. If I do start hacking the game again. I would tell my findings to Sonic Team Jr. staff only. So they can fix it so that no one will be able to use CE cheats.

if you do, Bind X screenshot (x being the key you want to set it to)

and then press that key, you'll get a clear screenshot

but this is impressive, Well done :D

(now i have to learn how this cheat engine works)

I have god mode, devmode, noclip, and objectplace on this file for Cheat engine 5.2.
Note: The Cheat engine 5.2 codes will not give the massage that you are modifying the game. And the codes work for SRB2 and Mystic Realm.
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=7957d430836bbe97a83ce441a1cab44c
Cheat engine 5.2
http://www.cheatengine.org/

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
(now i have to learn how this cheat engine works)
It is easy just start your game then Hold Alt then hit Tab. This will take you to the desktop. Then start up Cheat engine 5.2 and click the button that look like computer with the magnifying glass. Select your game it should be on the bottom of the list. To open my codes into Cheat engine 5.2 click the folder button and find where you put the file. Select the file and click open.
Note: You can not start your game in OpenGL.

:eek: Update Cheat engine 5.2 Codes. I just found the code for the Modifier. Modifier is that massage you get when you cheat or add a wad. Now you can turn it off. Here it is.:eek:
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=e0574b0c3b3b72a075864309ae7204b6

Yeah, it's tricky. Providing the hacked save data will allow n00bs to cheat without having to do anything. Yet if we don't provide it, more experienced users will get frustrated once their data gets wiped.

then people should make a pasword protected forum for experienced players and in that forum, people will get hints of the game and n00bs will not know whats going on :mrgreen:

(ok, i got the cheat engine running but i have trouble using the codes)

I was busy using my thing when I could have went here.
I am shocked amazed and excited.
I thank you with all the power I can muster.
I....I feel im going to cry.... :cry:

Prime 2.0 said:
Dude, you suck. Now all the newbs will never improve because all the challenges previously there are gone.
Agreed, this whole topic fails.

FoxBlitzz said:
Yeah, it's tricky. Providing the hacked save data will allow n00bs to cheat without having to do anything. Yet if we don't provide it, more experienced users will get frustrated once their data gets wiped.

Actually, I enjoy it when my gamedata is wiped, It allows me to train more within SRB2, enabling my abilities to inprove [/nerdyestVGgeekever]

However, if it keeps noobs from posting random spam in the wrong sections about "ZOMFG! I Cant find anw emrlz! I want haxorz or I'll jump out my windo!!", then It'll keep me happy, and lessen the strain on the admin who have to put up with the crap on a daily basis and deal with it.[/suckup]

But still, If you can't figure out how to do something on your own, you try again. Then you decide to break down abit and look for help. Then you decide to become a noob and post random spam asking for help. Then finnally, you download things like these, give up on yourself completely, and get to say: I have completed game data! ...uhmm.... yay?[/thetruthofthematter]

This should be set up as an announcement in the never-will-come Noob-station (cheats) part of the forum!! :P

*wins the topic*

I'm in. but I can not go to that level.
c3bq.jpg

Re: Hacks and Findes

jrose05 said:
I found a unused room in Mystic Realm. To find the room use the code Level Mod: Skin with the value 135 frozen. Then fight a boss. When you goto the next level you will be at that room. This only works after a boss battle.
a2dw1.jpg

I found that room before. I think it's the original warp room for the archives. You don't need to do all that to get there, just use the launcher.

O.o

[off topic]
i just looked at the screenshot, and your name is Hp_administrator...

:eek: you were in my netgames (i think)!

[ontopic]

uh... how the heck did you get inside that house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back