• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What can improve the SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot

Maggot BR
Hello,
First I would like to commend the SRB2, great game, it's better Fan-Game Sonic!

Secondly, I want to talk about what could improve in SRB2:

Put Brake on Characters,
More animation at the time that the characters are stopped,
Taunth all characters
The return of the "Adventure" (Light Dash and Homming attack),
Super Chaos Emeralds,
Super Knuckles, Hyper Sonic, Super Tails and Hyper Knuckles (The Return)
A final type do the Doom's Day Zone
Secret Character,
Knuckles and Tails beyond the Spin Dash, makes his special ability (Knuckles: Punch) (Tails: Attack with the Tail)
More Phases,
Stages Exciting (more robots, type the difficulty of the game Sonic Heroes, SADX, SAB2, etc ...,
With Sonic Buster (Sonic Unleashed)
Effects with Shield (Type Sonic 3)
Effects phases.

In your opinion too ...
And tell me what you think?

Put Brake on Characters,

Downpedal

More animation at the time that the characters are stopped,

You can see the characters decelerating, there's not really a problem there

Taunth all characters

Huh

The return of the "Adventure" (Light Dash and Homming attack),

Eww, no, it's a great thing that it was taken out of 2.0, and most people here never want to see its return

Super Chaos Emeralds,

Why? Normal Chaos Emeralds are fine.

Super Knuckles, Hyper Sonic, Super Tails and Hyper Knuckles (The Return)
A final type do the Doom's Day Zone

I'm pretty sure the staff is fine with just one super form per character
Secret Character,

Why? the current default roster is fine.

Knuckles and Tails beyond the Spin Dash, makes his special ability (Knuckles: Punch) (Tails: Attack with the Tail)

I think the staff wants to keep each character's default ground maneuver to spindash. However, I do recall that pressing spindash to make a character perform a melee attack is possible, but you'd have to edit the characters config.

More Phases,

Huh?

Stages Exciting (more robots, type the difficulty of the game Sonic Heroes, SADX, SAB2, etc ...,

These levels are far more challenging than the level from those games, because they don't steal lives from you constantly via stupid gimmicks and death pits (most of the time).

With Sonic Buster (Sonic Unleashed)

see also: SRB2CB

Effects with Shield (Type Sonic 3)

Whirlwind Shield: Double Jump
Elemental Shield: Fire trail

Effects phases.

Again, what?

Sorry, Phases - Stages!
Translator is not very good! XD

Well, everyone has an opinion, because I think that with these settings, the game could improve further,
I do not know if it's your opinion!

Sorry, Phases - Stages!
Translator is not very good! XD

Well, everyone has an opinion, because I think that with these settings, the game could improve further,
I do not know if it's your opinion!

Wow! I could actually understand what you said!
Anyway,
Secret Character
Actually, if that were to happen, I would guess it would be Amy.
You know, she appeared in Sonic CD? That goes back pretty far.
But, not this Amy,
http://toadscastle.net/images/amymain.jpg
THIS amy.
http://membres.lycos.fr/sonicartarchive/amy/amy01_32.png

They're both Amy. She is the only Sonic Character to have a noticeable maturing. Well, Physically at least.

In order:

- Except on ice, downpedaling should work in most cases, as already pointed out.
- Considering SRB2’s physics engine, that might get annoying after a while.
- Taunts, you mean?
- Adventure could have been done well, but it wasn’t. The levels made in that mode were generally subpar. The light dash was an ‘eh’, and the homing attack… well, characters can be given that in S_SKIN nowadays.
- That’s the black emerald, essentially.
- As above.
- Secret characters might be good, and more characters are just about a must-have. More characters, I think, should be packaged with the game, secret or not.
- This could be doable with custom SOCcing, were it not that each custom-SOCced ability applies to ALL characters. As for the ‘melee’ attack, that in the end is just a spindash that doesn’t propel you forward, last I checked.
- Hey, the staff has to stop SOMEWHERE, aye? No stage will please everyone, of course. Besides, that’s what the releases section is for.
- I think the stages are done quite well. If you don’t think the default stages are to your liking, head over to Releases for something that’s more your desired type of gameplay.
- Never played Unleashed.
- I know what you’re thinking, and it has been suggested.
- Pardon?

According to the wiki, you can't play as Super Knuckles or Super Tails in the single player. Adding that ability would be nice. Then there's the fact I wish analog controls worked in the online multiplayer, but that'll never happen. >_>

Edit-

I would like to see the adventure and the old Castle Eggman stages be unlockable. That would be cool.

TDSunshine:

It is translator is a little tricky friend! More'll do English lessons!
Who knows Amy, it would fall as well as secret character! Type Sonic CD, as you said!

STHE1230:

Eggman, Metal Sonic!
Common characters are Sonic, and even fall in the Game!

Glaber:

Yeah, I agree with you, Amy would be a certain character is a young secret character!

Joat:

I love stupid people like you! XD I ended up with you!

Never played Unleashed.

Just one thing, I've played Sonic Unleashed for Playstation 2 and XBOX 360!
Copy and paste ...

W.A.C:

It's a shame it would be nice to put the Super Knuckles (Sonic 3 Style) and Super Tails (Sonic 3 Style) For both Single player than in multiplayer)!

I would like to see the adventure and the old Castle Eggman stages be unlockable. That would be cool

It would be nice that, in the former Castle Sonic Eggman, more adventures with the Abilities! That's what you mean?

"Ronaldo",
And it glows in the very "Corinthians"

shouldn't all of this be in a different thread? I never understood taking out features when SOME of the community still liked it, I can understand not using it but why take it out completely? It seems to me that just takes away choice from people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back