Egg-Robo.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Underpowered, but nice.

May I make a few suggestions? Firstly, the way this guy is right now makes him completely useless in Match, CTF, and Race. First thing I would suggest (feel free to punch me for this) is walking frames for the character; once Egg Robo reaches running speed he'll start using his boosters instead of his feet and should be able to run on water. Second, raise his speed all the way up to Tails' 1.09.4 speed. I know this robot isn't Sonic, but seriously, this is just slow. Personally, I think those changes would make this wad closer to Sonic R than it is now.

Also, if you really want to be a perfectionist, change the outlines from black to dark red... or dark grey... whatever. But that's a minor detail. :P

Anyways, great idea, nicely executed artwork. I was wondering for the longest time why Egg Robo wasn't a character yet. :)

I probably would make walking frames if it weren't for him having 8 rotations instead of 5 thanks to the gun.

Also, ViluVector, I plan on making eggpawn later but e101 mk2 is too detailed of a sprite to make into more sprites..

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I probably would make walking frames if it wweren't for him having 8 rotations instead of 5 thanks to the gun.

Haha, yeah, I guess that does pose a bit of a problem. Hey, at least he doesn't have special ability frames! :p

Also why not give it sounds used in SRB2? o.o Ya know, since he seems to use sparky electricity for hurt, why not use the turret fizz noise, etc.

I don't really pay attention to sound effect considering my computer has a broken audio card and can't play the sounds..

Eggpawn's been done. I should know, I was the voice actor. *points to Team Rebellion's Hunter*

Awesome all over, perfect shading, still awesome.

305coolguy said:
That thing is ugly. Since when did Eggman move aroud with his feet?
Hey, take two seconds of your life to look at the title...

Did you see it? Egg-ROBO. It's not Robotnik, it's his robot from the old games, and Robotnik moved around on his feet plenty of times before.

But anyway; Nice WAD Nitro, it's a little slow though. And he should hover instead of float down. Other than that, I give it a 9/10.

Chaos Knux said:
Eggpawn's been done. I should know, I was the voice actor. *points to Team Rebellion's Hunter*
That's a sprite rip from Sonic Rush, I believe. I want to make a custom wad.

Oh god I was being so lazy when I made this, looking at it now. Oh god why did I even make this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back