lighten up and relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

Before you come around here and complain mightily about the content of this post, I might note the date this post was made. -Mystic

Okay, just to prove this april fools thing is a joke, every who supposedly got banned post here.

What needs proving? Doesn't everyone already know that this is an April Fool's joke?

Everyone does, but some people are acting like idiots, basically, the admins/ mods just changed peoples title, they didn't actually ban them.

Hey Mystic, how much part in this do you have? Even though you still don't have a sig, and your avatar is the same, it seems like this is your plan. :? I don't get it.

My head asploeded right after I came on, even though it had just asploded form Goggle's joke. Nazis suck. *Permabanned.*

Because it's part of the joke, perhaps? Screaming "Seig Heil!" is often associated with Hitler and the Nazi party, so why not?

Now i understand,thank you.
Sorry for disturbing you with my question.
And please don´t give me a title,
or i´ll post in german,
until the day is over.

Doch, Deutsch macht spass! Was ist unrecht mit die Deutsch sprechen? Ich finde Deutsch großartig!

Ich spreche sehr wenig Deutsch. Mein Deutsch ist beschissen. :cry:

Sieg Heil!

Hmmm..... I have been wondering if the new rules are a part of the joke. Correct me if i'm wrong. Just wanted to know.

außerdem das námlich eine jux gar nicht mehr welch diesen nee das dazu anbrechen eine fehde o ein bischeen also.

sofern nicht viele anbrechen eine.

Sieg Heil!

Den Computerraum finden! Eine Last von erhalten, eine Last von erhalten, eine Last von diesem erhalten! Den Computerraum finden! Du weißt was sie sagen, das mehr fröhlichere! Den Computerraum finden!

Sieg Heil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back