[Open Assets] Quickman 2 - Marisa After : It's a Wonderful Lifebar

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipper

:hildaGun:
release edition woooooo

I made some changes of course:

-Marisa's speed has been increased by 33%. I will revert this if this proves to be too much. (Bat Bash and Burstchaser Mode have also been adjusted appropriately.)

-Speaking of, Burstchaser mode is totally a thing! Try typing "burstchaser on" in the console pleaaaaaase.

-The background in the main area has been fixed to actually look like what it was SUPPOSED to be.

-The little ice cube area has been made much more forgiving.

That's about it. Other than that it's just your daily dose of weebs.

UPDATE: IT'S FUCKING ALICE!

It's still in beta though so watch out.

Attachments

• srb20149.png
    srb20149.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,949
  • srb20152.png
    srb20152.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,714
  • srb20166.png
    srb20166.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,639
  • s_quickman2_fix.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 494
Last edited:
FINALLY, some freakin' Touhou content on the MB, I'm suprised that more stuff like this hasn't been posted here yet, so this is very welcome to me.

I absolutely love this wad and all it does, the only thing I can really think of that you could do to make this better is add in Alice and maybe some more weapons, other than that I think this is the best thing I've seen on here all year.

I know this wad wasn't intended for the other singleplayer maps (or multiplayer for that matter) but the oldc version worked pretty well in both (Co-op in Cirno's stage was really fun), which was neat.
The only gripe I had was that analog sadly didn't work (meaning strafe didn't work either) and the script would crash if you went into something like match and tried opening the weapons menu without playing stage 1 first.
I'd be interested to see it fully playable, having to use weapons to get through the singleplayer stages and using the weapons in unique ways for multiplayer.

EDIT: I think Marisa's speed normally could be turned down back to normal, but I think her Burstchaser and Bat Bash should stay the same

Last edited:
I absolutely love this wad and all it does, the only thing I can really think of that you could do to make this better is add in Alice and maybe some more weapons, other than that I think this is the best thing I've seen on here all year.

Careful what you wish for.

srb20167.png

Oh my goodness yes.

EDIT: I just tried out Alice, you've left out color changes for her, so she's the same color as marisa no matter what weapon you choose, also she's lavender with the default weapon.
Also, I don't suppose there's a way you could add her laser from the original game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back