• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonnic robot blast 2:: Sweat bro and hella jeff (AFD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONING NOW..

srb20460.png

srb20461.png

Last edited:
Intentional grammar errors?

Are those errors in grammar and spelling intentional, as this is clearly a joke mod made for April Fools Day? (Because I see noone getting infractions for grammar and spelling errors)

Are those errors in grammar and spelling intentional, as this is clearly a joke mod made for April Fools Day? (Because I see noone getting infractions for grammar and spelling errors)
Yes, but don't expect the staff to look the other way about it anywhere else.

Dat's twue, adn duon't underbuse it. Udderwize it well cook sili.
[TRANSLATION]That's true, and don't overuse it otherwise it will look silly.[/TRANSLATION]

Last edited:
I finally got around to trying this beauty out and this really is a gem. If you don't play it and completely agree that this is the best product to ever come from a human, you're stupid! Great level design, beautiful graphics and grade A sound direction.

Newgrounds rating: 10/10
Personal rating: 6/5

Edit: Any plans to release the soundtrack? After hearing it, I have quit music forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back