Blade's Super Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I just redownloaded it, and it's fine... are you right clicking the link and click "save target as"?

Try redownloading it.

Ok then...time to rate these levels.

Hidden Palace
This level was quite solid. The only complaint I had was that there was this random invisible wall around the emerald. I understand why it was there, but it would've been better to soc a solid object than to put that wall in, because when running up against the wall, you either get stuck, or you get a sudden burst of speed that makes you fall in the lava. Not bad, though. 7/10

Chaos Rift
Hmm...haven't I seen this concept before? *(coughcough chaotic belief in the jul/aug 2006 contest)* Points off for originiality, but overall quite solid. As a general rule, though, maps with a huge pit at the bottom and a bunch of platforms aren't good. 5/10

Green Meadow
Quite generic, however, nothing much to complain about. I couldn't figure out how to get to two platforms as sonic, and the pool of water could use a spring on the side opposite the steps. Also, about the egg...get new diologue. I don't need to be preached to about roleplaying. Oh, and you spelled "meadow" wro-*Rail'd*5/10

Flaming Core
This was the best level in the pack. The only complaint I have is to make there be stepps right before the bases. I can't jump up flowbreaking stairs while running backwards with the flag. 8/10

Sunshine mountain
Not bad, short race map. The only things I would say is to make some scenery objects (bolders etc.) instead of just preplaced scenery, and to make the map longer.

That's all, not bad. Overall, 7/10 (not an average)

.hack said:
Ok then...time to rate these levels.

Hidden Palace
This level was quite solid. The only complaint I had was that there was this random invisible wall around the emerald. I understand why it was there, but it would've been better to soc a solid object than to put that wall in, because when running up against the wall, you either get stuck, or you get a sudden burst of speed that makes you fall in the lava. Not bad, though. 7/10

Yes, I probably will SOC the Master Emerald.

.hack said:
Chaos Rift
Hmm...haven't I seen this concept before? *(coughcough chaotic belief in the jul/aug 2006 contest)* Points off for originiality, but overall quite solid. As a general rule, though, maps with a huge pit at the bottom and a bunch of platforms aren't good. 5/10

It's been doon before? Didn't know that. I am gonna make the platforms bigger, however. Right now it's too easy to fall.

.hack said:
Green Meadow
Quite generic, however, nothing much to complain about. I couldn't figure out how to get to two platforms as sonic, and the pool of water could use a spring on the side opposite the steps. Also, about the egg...get new diologue. I don't need to be preached to about roleplaying. Oh, and you spelled "meadow" wro-*Rail'd*5/10

You don't need to get those platforms. There's nothing on them. And the egg will most likely stay the same.

.hack said:
Flaming Core
This was the best level in the pack. The only complaint I have is to make there be stepps right before the bases. I can't jump up flowbreaking stairs while running backwards with the flag. 8/10

Donno what I'm gonna do about that. There are platforms in the lava pits in front of the base that will get you half way up.

Oh, did you ever get any REDWALL?

.hack said:
Sunshine mountain
Not bad, short race map. The only things I would say is to make some scenery objects (bolders etc.) instead of just preplaced scenery, and to make the map longer.

Not sure how I would make it longer... but I will include bolders.

BTW 30 maps are planned. Ten of each.

Found a bug. You need to tag your lava colormap sector to the sector that teleports you to the egg. As of now, it has no color when the lava rises above it.

Only one race level... But anyway. the levels are quite vast and well thought out (at least it looks that way)

Pretty good man. I like your work.

My favourite stages in this (after I had a succesful download) are: Hidden Palace, Chaos Rift and Sunshine Mountain. Sorry for the colors...

Whaaaa Blade beat me to making a Hidden Palace zone, and might I say it was awsome. Awwwww well I'm still gonna pump out the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back