noobs on prismatic angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
Doesnt anyone hate when you arrive at the level prismatic angel on the mysticrealm and all the players use tails?

Then you forceskin on sonic and then they get mad and complain saying the level is impossible?

well i know all of you hate that and that its annoying as heck.

so for any noobs that are reading this post... watch this movie, maybe it will inspire you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDBTV4nKqs

Oh... thanks for the compliment. I didnt know i was good at srb2. (that was not sarcasm i dont like to show off)

Noob = Generic idiot of this forum
Newbie = New user

Shouldn't it be "Noobs in Prismatic Angel" instead? :V

Chaos said:
Noob = Generic idiot of this forum
Newbie = New user

Shouldn't it be "Noobs in Prismatic Angel" instead? :V
Im kinda not following what your saying, can you reiterate that from an understanding of my perspective?

From what I've heard people say, the term newbie means beginner. Noob means "generic idiot or fool". I've seen too much of the stuff on this forum. x.x

Man, seriously, you scared me with that video, all the time it looked like you were going to fall, specially when you did the spindashes on the springs x_X

Argh, I'm not that good in that sense. I would have instead jumped through all the platforms as a lame player XD (through after all it's completable with Sonic that way too, right?).

Just so you know: if a level can be reached normally by a character, then that player can beat the level, even if it's Sonic.

Heh, that's not a bad run, I have seen better, but it is still better than anything I could do. I barely managed to pass the level by inching from one platform to the next. I still need to see what it looks like on "Hard".

Oh wait, the topic is about n00bs? Well they have plenty of topics, this is just a PAZ run topic in disguise. =P

Er, I dunno. I think this is just a topic to show off your skillz in Prismatic Angel...

Ice said:
Er, I dunno. I think this is just a topic to show off your skillz in Prismatic Angel...
No. i wasnt trying to do that, i was just trying to make a point, i have nothing to show off if i started srb2 (being honest) 8 months ago.

Honestly, if you can complete Prismatic Angel on Normal as Sonic, you're no longer in the "newbie" category. That stage is designed to be highly difficult.

Now let's see you do it on Hard ^_~

Heh, I access PAZ by doing the following cheat. I can't figure out how to beat SPZ2!

Code:
DEVMODE
DEVMODE
MAP MAPAV

I only made it to the first teleporter.

Mystic said:
Honestly, if you can complete Prismatic Angel on Normal as Sonic, you're no longer in the "newbie" category. That stage is designed to be highly difficult.

I've haven't completed PAZ1 so far. The furthest I could get was at the last part of the 3rd area, where there were these columns and a line of yellow springs. I haven't managed to get to that area since then. I hope that doesn't make me a ''newbie'', because I'm actually good at SRB2... (Yet only recently I've managed get all the emeralds in SRB2 without modifications... and unlock everything...)

Besides, isn't PAZ1 nearly the same on Hard, except for those extra platforms?

Mystic said:

Ok! Will do! ^_^

On Hard, the ending changes to the original, much more stupidly hard version with 128x128 platforms. The normal ending of the stage is removed on Hard.

Mystic said:
On Hard, the ending changes to the original, much more stupidly hard version with 128x128 platforms. The normal ending of the stage is removed on Hard.
Hmm. i see, its not all to fair that you cant turn devmode on then off and then go to map av and then the map be on hard mode, but i guess ill just have to get there.

(i know where all the temples are and how to beat them so it shouldnt be hard.)

Is it just me, or is part 2 the hardest? (Other than the end of part 3 for hard mode.)

Anyway, it gets pretty easy once you play it for a while. I was once there for a hour.

And yes, I have been able clear it.

Mystic said:
Yay, I'm not a newbie! *shot*

Honestly I only had problems in PAz3. That boss is a pain, I've only beaten it once x_X

I've finally completed the whole of PAZ just today...

I haven't completed MRZ yet though... That boss shoots continuously in an annoying way...

I wish there were more ideas for custom bosses other than a present for Eggman that allows him to shoot turret missiles in his eggmobile (he gets too many of them these days!!)... like Morph's Eggwalker for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back