• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Thinking of making a silver sprite and finishing it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try to make a silver sprite once i learn how to make sprites for the game. Maybe even blaze the cat! 8) :lol:

But yes I'm serious and if anybody wants me to make a sprite(that hasnt been made yet! mario sonic etc..)

I'm looking forward though to making a mario sprite first though so I'll tell youwhich one i start on first. I'm gonna try to make a old school 2-d mario sprite seeing that i cant find any good 3-d ones. Maybe a super sonic sprite ill make to.

Sorry projects cancelled...

:cry: Sorry everybody but I have to cancel the characters I'm making cause I have school and some stuff to do and I don't think I'll have time...Plus making them looks too complicated for me...sorry..I hope you understand :cry:

No loss: You seem rather dumb, uninformed, and otherwise n00bish anyway. :|

I look forward to you actually being able to do something someday.

Also...

Also I'f anybody else would like to take the project go ahead...I'd rather somebody who can do the mario one. Maybe Blaze the cat too...Rouge is not in srb2 either......Let's this topic die though if nobody wants to take the project.Sayonara project Characters...... :cry:

Mario has been done plenty already as well. Blaze has a front standing sprite but nothing else that I know of.

If...

If your gonna be insult me than I'm leaving the message boards.I didn't people were so mean here.Don't reply cause it's a waste and lock this topic adimns please. :D

Dude don't leave we're mean to new people (and long time user who do stupid things) it's like a hazing prosess :mrgreen: .

metalsonic5555, I hate to break it to you, but you're being as much of an idiot as him. :roll:

No, we're (or I'm, at least.) not mean to new people. Judging the entire community by me is just stupid. I'm mean to stupid people, and you happen to fit the bill. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back