• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Classics Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Seriously... Dont Bump Topics that are really old... like this one...

PM THE PERSON FOR GOD'S SAKE :x

Someone give the guy (camo man) a warning! >.<
This is the second topic he's bumped and he's also made a topic looking for mario! :(

Okay, please don't ask me about this. It was a dumb idea, and I gave up on it. Don't ask me for the download, either, because I don't have it anymore. Also, please don't bump with silly posts, and Blue Panther, learn to type correctly. Now let this topic die. It reminds me of how stupid this idea was.

No, it was not a great looking project. It was a stupid idea, because making these levels is simply not feasible in SRB2. There are too many effects that would be hard to recreate, floating platforms all over, and most largely - the slopes and quarterpipes wouldn't be possible. So, as I was saying, this wasn't a good idea, and I advise all of you to not try it. You will fail, I guarantee it. On that note, I ask that you all just leave this topic alone to die and stop bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back