who is your favorite rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually hate rap. The pretty old stuff is alright though. I just hate the new crap.

But I don't know the old names! @_@

...soooo, the guy who did Knux songs, ^^ (You all know that they're great!)
Or DiGi. He raps about NiGHTS! ww

So, yeah. Usually only the stuff that humors me or is actually cool. New rap Fails to me. :\

New rap = talking. With stupid rhyme's such as: "I went to McDonalds to get a cheese burger". DJ Quick's my favorite rapper.

20080110074951_0_group_1_crew.jpg

Shiruba said:
New rap = talking. With stupid rhyme's such as: "I went to McDonalds to get a cheese burger". DJ Quick's my favorite rapper.
I see we're talkin about Soulja Boy now.

T-Pain(my favorite), The Game, Kanye West, Plies, Yung Joc, and Akon, T-Pain. My favorite song of all time's T-Pain ft. Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank, and my favorite this year's Kanye West - Heartless. The cool think about Kanye is you don't even have to like rap or hip hop to like him since he does other styles too. Oh yeah, and before anybody says Lil' Wayne, I just wanna say he's wack as hell. How do you say you're tougher then Nigerian hair and then go and make a song about lollipops while sounding like a broken robot?

By the way, have you guys heard of Charles Hamilton? He raps about Sonic. That's actually all he really raps about, really. He lives life by some Sonic philosophy he made for himself, too. He's actually not that bad. You can hate rap and still actually kinda like him. He usually goes by Sonic the Hamilton

Rapping is the worst thing to happen to the music industry, good day to you sirs.

It's not even music.

Cue said:
Rapping is the worst thing to happen to the music industry, good day to you sirs.

It's not even music.
Yeah... now...

Meh, I actually prefer rap/pop (not the same as rap) and R&B. You actually can't deny that's music. There IS a difference between rap/pop and plain rap.

Cue said:

It's not even music.
Quoted for the truth, and Underlined for the truth...
All rap is about to day... Sex, Money, Drug, Booze, Women, Ect >_>

Rapping, in my opinion, is the lowest form of music. There are very rare occasions when you hear rap music that doesn't lead to controversies and endorses good things.

hypershadow96 said:
Cue said:

It's not even music.
Quoted for the truth, and Underlined for the truth...
All rap is about to day... Sex, Money, Drug, Booze, Women, Ect >_>
so true so very true, but I still listen to it because thats all they ever have on radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back