SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said it was made for Rouge. And I'm pretty sure he's only making characters that were originally in Sonic Riders which Silver and Blaze are not.

I made Wave using the normal pallete that you get with SRB2 - so, thanks to the altered pallete, it won't look the same (I don't even know what Wave looks like with it yet!)...

And I remember that the pallete was changed for Amy and Rouge, not Blaze or Wave.

And besides - both Silver and Blaze are in Sonic Riders:Zero Gravity.

Amy isn't purple, but those wads of her you mentioned are.

And the pinks that come with SRB2's Pallete don't fit her, according to some users... (Maybe I could try and remake her with the SRB2 Pallete, and if possible, good enough to make the altered pallete unneeded - I wonder if everyone thinks that would be a good idea, though...)

Chao Freak 1 said:
Wow. Haven't posted in this topic in forever. Anyway, I doubt you want to do this, but seeing how you're adding whole bunch of MD2's, I sort of have every character model, and they look kinda low poly. I bet they'd work. I know MD2's are a pain, but still, if you want to use them, that'd be kinda cool. Only problem is that only NiGHTS has his/her gear.

EDIT: Smoof.
Ya, i have the sonic riders model CZ sent me, i might be using that....
EDIT: Oh yeah, i just remeberd, I got my old PC working now so i have all my models and skins back, here's the original Sonic Riders Skin
srskinkl5.png

EDIT2: Updated Shoe's
srskinnewshoeyz8.png

Here's the two models I gave to light dasher:
21970838od0.png

I ripped them from the game, and for some reason, the boards never get ripped. I tried making my own board, and only the top and bottom look like Sonic's board. It's flat, has nothing on the sides, and looks more like a wrench.

And here's a nice addition to the EXE that I just finished:
srb20003fh6.png
srb20004ca8.png

Monster Iestyn said:
Amy isn't purple, but those wads of her you mentioned are.

And the pinks that come with SRB2's Pallete don't fit her, according to some users... (Maybe I could try and remake her with the SRB2 Pallete, and if possible, good enough to make the altered pallete unneeded - I wonder if everyone thinks that would be a good idea, though...)

I stopped working on this ages ago and CZ64 didn't like it anyway, but I attempted to change the pink in the pallete.

http://illbegin.sepwich.com/pinkpal-v1.0.wad
http://illbegin.sepwich.com/pinkpal-v1.1.wad
http://illbegin.sepwich.com/pinkpal_v1.0.act

These files won't work with Sonic Riders, though. If you wanna test them ingame you'll have to use an older version.

You know, I might just Start my Blaze wad again, using my sprites this time, the sprites I used was based of I'll Begin's Blaze, Also, I might make a Speedo Blaze for this wad, not for the package, just a little addon, unless CZ wants it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back