• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

So, here is a Sonic Chrono Adventure styled Ring HUD...

888785srb20022.gif

For the moment, obtaining a segment in the gauge does nothing, but I was wondering if you guys could imagine what could happen for every segment obtained.

Also, the HUD display is weird in full screen, how can I fix that?

That could be used as a health bar, just like in Chrono Adventure. I think it would work best with an open-world map where you could collect upgrades to increase your health and abilities, Metroid-style.

That could be used as a health bar, just like in Chrono Adventure. I think it would work best with an open-world map where you could collect upgrades to increase your health and abilities, Metroid-style.

I'm looking forward for this...
I will look for doing this after.

So, here is a Sonic Chrono Adventure styled Ring HUD...

For the moment, obtaining a segment in the gauge does nothing, but I was wondering if you guys could imagine what could happen for every segment obtained.

Also, the HUD display is weird in full screen, how can I fix that?
About full screen: *shrugs*
About segments: Maybe they could be used Like a health system or boosts?
EDIT: Ninja'd by... everyone XD.

And how would I do that? I'm not exactly sure what I would do to make a custom camera specifically when playing as him.

You could make him a highres char, to the point where hes about the size of a normal character, and then scale him up like the brak eggman wad.

srb20161.gif

Sonic gets a warm welcome upon entering the factory.

(room and scenery not final nor finished)

fnMx143.png

Pop monitor get stars! Going to have to find a way to make something similar to A_1upThinker, but for Whirlwind Shield Monitors looking for players that are currently playing as Jasper.

I'm definitely deciding to replace the Whirlwind Shield with anything that would help Jasper move around more, since Jasper would be the last likely character to ever need a Whirlwind Shield. What? A shield that gives me an extra boost in the air? I already have five extra boosts in the air I'm okay thank you.

DisguisedFragrantBasilisk.gif
BriskPresentAnophelesmosquito.gif

I dunno. I was running kinda low on ideas for my other map and I've been playing special stages a fair bit lately, so I felt like making one to get a handle on how they work. Banged a short one out in two days and had a bit of fun with it. I might add some polish and put it in Releases, or I might not.

DisguisedFragrantBasilisk.gif
BriskPresentAnophelesmosquito.gif

I dunno. I was running kinda low on ideas for my other map and I've been playing special stages a fair bit lately, so I felt like making one to get a handle on how they work. Banged a short one out in two days and had a bit of fun with it. I might add some polish and put it in Releases, or I might not.

Will the rocks harm the player on contact or will they just push the player down? I'm really curious...

The freefalling rocks harm the player on contact, while the ones that crumble when you run below them push you down. (I realize being inconsistent probably isn't good design, but it worked for me in this situation. Could stand to change it, though.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back