SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-05-2016   #41
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator

As part of a site cleanup a while back I asked AJ if he wanted to keep them around at this point, as they were both dead. He had no problems with dropping them so he backed up the topics he wanted to keep and we removed them.

Nothing remotely exciting, just removing unused stuff for the most part.
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016   #42
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready

I came in on 09/14/2005 but didn't become more active until a year later. At least, that's what the search results tell me (Post search only goes to 2012).

Looking back at some of my topics, I guess I could say that in a way SRB2 the Past is the oldest project I have by virtue of using pre-ported maps from one of my first ever projects.
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=19741
glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016   #43
KobaBeach
ASK ME ABOUT ASM HACKING

Considering I came December 2007, left around April 2008... Then came back Summer 2013 with another account (do you expect me to remember Jacklekku's password all these years later), vanished again... And came back this June...

not that long lol

I deleted my 2013 posts because they were pretty bad lol (I was going through my edgy teen phase)
I kept the shmups thread since people actually posted there
Old 07-05-2016   #44
*icefox*avp*
Or call me Revan

Joined the forums in 2013, but got a full year ban in 2014 due to my immaturity and came back in 2015. I've been playing Srb2 since the final demo era and started to play more netgames in the 2.0 era.

Click this link!

THE RICE FIELDS!

Last edited by *icefox*avp*; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:19 PM.
*icefox*avp* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016   #45
its a small world
after all!
Permanently Banned

8 years ago, but only joined now last month...
its a small world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017   #46
ProtoBlur
also known as King Proto

I started playing SRB2 around the final demo era and I didn't start playing online until early 2.1. It wasn't until a few months ago that I finally decided to join the forums. If you played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, then you might understand how I felt.
Old 07-17-2017   #47
Boo
Spikes The Echidna

I have joined 2016 September, and i also started playing srb2 in the final demo as well, i tried the netgames option on 2.6 got in a laggy server and felt uncomfortable and left, and i thought it was dangerous so i didn't touch it anymore(i was a kid that time), when 2.1 came, i grew up(11 years old by that time), then i finally decided to unravel this netgame mystery, that is how i joined netgames.

I was still a newbie at netgames and i lacked some wads i was in the srb2.org and see if they have a link or something that they keep all of their wads, and i just noticed the forums now. The forums were very useful and helped me.

In 2016, i decided to visit the Mb often for any new posts, when i saw discussion threads, help threads and criticism threads(Probably Editing) i was a bit interested in it. This is where i tried to join the MB, and i did. I read the rules and i tried posting, tho i was still new, i only bugged toaster and boinciel for help( like images and how the submission works) , and here i am, without a single infraction.

Actually my goal is to fill every single thread i post in with laughs.

Last edited by Boo; 07-17-2017 at 05:56 PM. Reason: parentheses lol
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017   #48
Yoshirocks90
The Lua Scripting Hedgehog

I first started visiting around July or August 2016, thanks to the 1.09 manual my cousin had in his 2.0.7 srb2 folder, which is how I found out this was still going. I officially joined in late November of 2016.
Yoshirocks90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017   #49
Dumi

I can vaguely remember playing 1.09 in around 2009, but I didn't start netplaying until 2013 at age 9 as the infamous Bun, and I was encouraged to join the forums in late 2015.
Old 07-24-2017   #50
TripleT

Probably around two years on here. I started late. Found some youtube videos and ended up on finding this place.
TripleT is offline   Reply With Quote