• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The LAST Thread I Will Ever Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a good reason, is not jumping to conclusions. It is leaping after you have looked. Oh, why don't you try making something else? Think original...

Mystic realy have very good reasons to lock the thread:
*He didn't created any sprites.
*He didn't have a name for the char.
*He didn't say that it "looks like a wolf ".
*He only give to the sonic the Tails's tails and changed the color to brown, anyone can do this.
*Anyone else have seen a completely brown wolf ? not me.
*He made a TOTALLY recolor of Sonic-Tails.
And the last:

Anyone else have seen a completely brown wolf ? not me
It's the Sonic Universe. If there can be a blue hedgehog, there can be a brown wolf.

He made a TOTALLY recolor of Sonic-Tails.
And at least I put some effot Into it!

*He didn't have a name for the char.
*He didn't say that it "looks like a wolf ".
Got me there

Err, I deleted this part a while ago. =P
EDIT: Brown fox? isn't a wolf? =P

The third one is a freakin WOLF! He has a bushy tail like a WOLF! He has a furry muzzle, kind of like a WOLF! And now, he's not "Overpowered".

Plus He is a recolor of a sonic sprite with a tails and mouth added.
And what wolf has spines?

Anyway, I am offtopic.

Try XWE.

Chaotic Chao said:
Mystic could have at least given the liberty to talk about it.

Also, I didn't see 3...
I'll look again.

Also, the last one is NOT a damn hybrid, it's a wolf.

Seeing how DarkSpikes57 is raging over a silly topic I don't think he would take criticism very well.

@DarkSpikes57

Plus criticize what? You showed 0 sprites and only had a character picture (That was a recolor anyway) as proof.

The only reason this is your last thread is because, you hate how the admins do their job! (Not that anyone cares it is your "last" thread.)

DarkSpikes57 said:
Yeah. Its a little something I like to call "Jumping to Conclusions"
Fine, prove Mystic wrong. Let's see this character.

And what wolf has spines?

Anyway, I am offtopic.

Try XWE.

Fine, prove Mystic wrong. Let's see this character.

Like I said, Sonic Universe, anything is possible.

And another thing. The admins doing their job, Yeah they do it pretty well.

Blah blah blah this is a recolor
blah blah blah this has no effort
blah blah blah i don't like this

Not in SRB2 universe, there, sonic can get drown on the space and a lot of more things that I don't want to waste my time explaining it.
Now, I don't see ANY reason to see this thread opened.

Last edited:
He's right.
I made a girl fancharacter out of sonic.
I made a purple dog with, like, I big fish fin on his head ( I lost interest in him though. I had, like, way too many chars to sprite. o.O)

I drew a fanchar with dark powers who flew and ruled his own world where everyone does what he says.

He has the right to make what he wants.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Not in SRB2 universe, there, sonic can get drown on the space and a lot of more things that I don't want to waste my time explaining it.
And this. I don't see a rule anywhere that says this. Make a link to some set of rules that says this.

Go ahead.

Whats the big difference

Sonic Universe:
Has talking anthro animals
You run around and collect rings
You get power ups from item boxes
Enemies are made by Eggman
To beat the level, touch the goal post
Water makes you slower
You get chaos emeralds in special stages
sonic has a super form
Has 3 Acts for each area

SRB2 Universe
To beat the level, touch the goal post.
Water makes you slower
you get chaos emeralds in special stages
sonic has a super form
Has 3 acts for each area

Like A WEREHOG! And we all know how THAT turned out!

I think this is why he said it was a hybrid. What it is not? It the Sonic Universe, Anything is possible! So I say he is a Hybrid.
And another thing. The admins doing their job, Yeah they do it pretty well.

Blah blah blah this is a recolor
blah blah blah this has no effort
blah blah blah i don't like this
1. It is against the rules to have recolors

Whats the big difference

Sonic Universe:
To beat the level, touch the goal post
Water makes you slower
You get chaos emeralds in special stages

SRB2 Universe
To beat the level, touch the goal post.
Water makes you slower
you get chaos emeralds in special stages

The only difference is that srb2 has a set of crtiques who go against everyone.

Not everyone is like this. Some people are. Just some.

This isn't my point. BTW, just put your Wolf.wad on the submissions and see what happens.

Like A WEREHOG! And we all know how THAT turned out!

Well SEGA has been going through a LAWL of bad sonic games in the past 4-5 years.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

This isn't my point. BTW, just put your Wolf.wad on the submissions and see what happens.

Well maybe, if you gave some of the people on here a chance to improve before you lock their topics, then maybe their fc's could, oh i don't know, IMPROVE!

So? The idea of a werehog itself was terrible! Not the years of making bad games.

Anyway show us a sprite of this recolor.

So? The idea of a werehog itself was terrible! Not the years of making bad games.

Anyway show us a sprite of this recolor.

Some people like the werehog.
Some people will like his char.

That's that.

There is no way to prove that everyone in the world will hate a character.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure the jusges jobs are to put in what wads don't completely f*ck up the game. Not to judge on whether they like it or not.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

1. It is against the rules to have recolors

He just said it would be like his avatar. That doesn't mean it will automatically be a recolor.

Also, Why are you calling my character a recolor? I put effort into it. Senku is obviously Sonic's sprites, but colored beige, with red spike tips, goggles, a Jacket, and Yellow shoes.

Last edited:
Well SEGA has been going through a LAWL of bad sonic games in the past 4-5 years.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Well maybe, if you gave some of the people on here a chance to improve before you lock their topics, then maybe their fc's could, oh i don't know, IMPROVE!

No, its that Sonic fans think they know what they want, but they don't. The idea of a Werehog was original, but I must admit it wasn't the best.

And people accept him.

I cannot understand why. Maybe because he's an olbie in the community (much like how redhotsonic was one of the few people to keep his obvious fancharacter name in Sonic Retro due to his skills), maybe because he put quite a bit of effort into his sprites (unlike 99% of recolors), I dunno. Point is, he IS at least aware of his recolor-ness, as he was supposed to he human at the start, and he's working on a human wad. I'm surprised Senku.wad is up there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back