Sonic Nitro Adventure (FanGame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just how many times do you think we've heard that excuse? Take some time to fix it up, and at least EDIT the sprites. Having no originality/spriting skills is never an excuse.

RegoTheAlien said:
Bigboi said:
If I was him, I'd just try to make it as bad as possible at this point.
If it's so bad then howcome people like it?

I'm not saying it's BAD, I'm just saying I'd make the game deliberately bad to piss off your critics.

RegoTheAlien said:

Tets said:
Remember, just because your videos get complimented on Youtube doesn't mean your fan game is any good. Nobody on Youtube knows how to constructively criticize anything.

Chisuun said:
RegoTheAlien said:

Tets said:
Remember, just because your videos get complimented on Youtube doesn't mean your fan game is any good. Nobody on Youtube knows how to constructively criticize anything.

It's not just youtube, It's many other forum web sites, Random people add me on MSN asking for other demos, I get PM's asking for my engine, People uploaded videos of them playing my game on youtube, It doesn't seem like such a failure.

Well, just because they ask for a download/engine. Doesn't mean they like the game. I would like to download an SRB2 MOD. Even though its horrible. I'd like to try it out. And I would like the engine. To make a BETTER game. ETC

That's all just fine. If you can please all those people with your game, then more power to you. It's not impressing us, though. Whether anybody else likes it is irrelevant here. As for your question, I honestly can't tell you why some people like it. I don't know why anybody likes your game, but I wish I did. Instead, I would rephrase your question, "If it's so good, then how come we don't like it?" Well, I've already explained why I don't like it. It's up to you whether you try to improve your game based on the criticism you're receiving here or simply move on, content with pleasing the Youtube fanbase.

Also, don't bother telling us that the full release is any better. We all know just as well as you do that the full release doesn't exist. If it did, you would have uploaded that instead of the terribly flawed demo you currently link to. If you meant the full release will be better, that's another thing. You'll need to back that up by actually releasing something better, though.

I don't think I need to explain what I think about your minigame, you've probably already guessed it.

RegoTheAlien said:
Most genesis fans won't like my game, It's not just YouTube.
Why do you keep reffering to the Genesis? It doesn't change anything. It doesn't make the game better.

This looks similar to the Next gen game someone else posted.

Anyways, when you jump o a box, do you think you should bounce off of it after you break it? And the snowboard is broken. Its like hes having a seizure while riding it. Its probably due to how your making two sprites work.

Nope, Its the floor sprites, They arn't flat, If you look it makes normal Sonic and Tails wobble when their on snow, Not ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back