[>v1.0.1] (Mega Man 11) Roll [RELEASE 1.5]

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
Wait, but doesn't Roll already exist?

Ahhh yes but this is a different Roll entirely for a different group of people. This time this is Roll as she appears in the newest title wearing her red MM8-inspired hoodie. She also appears riding a normal pipeframe kart compared to the existing one from Tracker_TD and Unlimited Trees which is based on the MM8 era's Battle & Chase. Despite the MM11 design, I opted for MMPU's voice lines since it's the only major time she was voiced and playable aside from the fighting games. This is also a contrast of the other Roll which also uses Japanese clips whereas this is in English to fit with the rest.

Sprite help was handled mostly by LJStar, but Strife helped a little bit early on. This wouldn't have been as nice without them!

Anyways, this was a Roll meant for people looking for a more consistent experience where everyone rides the pipeframe. This Roll also changes colors for her dress, but for the icons you see the bow's palette change (this helps with the fact the dress isn't always visible). Preferred this over hair colors and allows for me to have Roll riding a red kart as that seemed more preferable for me.

Update #1 - Version 1.5
- Compressed the lose voice so it doesn't corrupt.
- New image added to the thread!

Attachments

• kart0031.png
    kart0031.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,885
  • kart0031.gif
    kart0031.gif
    869.8 KB · Views: 864
  • kart0032.gif
    kart0032.gif
    657.5 KB · Views: 997
  • kart0033.gif
    kart0033.gif
    732.5 KB · Views: 671
  • kart0032.png
    kart0032.png
    252 KB · Views: 653
  • KC_MM11Roll-R1.5.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited:
Really small update but...

Update #1 - Version 1.5
- Compressed the lose voice so it doesn't corrupt.
- New image added to the thread!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back