Resolution trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuba11

^Avatar made by VOLT!^
Hi
So, after refreshing my system (I'm using windows 8), plenty of my programs got messed up, not excluding Srb2. The only resolution available for me is 320x200w (note that "w", which is unusual). I cannot switch to fullscreen and I can't use opengl mode. When trying to change resolution manually (using Srb2 launcher) , I'm getting 640x400w resolution (if resolution set is bigger then that) as the only possible one. I tried reinstalling, but the problem did not reslove. I assume it has something to do with configuration file.
Thanks in advance for hep.

This is a problem that I have had before. You see, I always thought it was my moniter dimmensions. You see, Srb2 is very strange in Windows 8. The best way to run srb2 in Windows 8 is using opengl. You should also use the srb2 launcher. If restarting your computer does not work, put Opengl Window mode in the srb2 launcher. Srb2 should start up. Go to the video settings screen.

If you see diffrent options, click the higest one, which will mimic srb2 full screen mode.

If you still see only one resolution, try typing a manual resolution in the srb2 launcher.

If that does not work, then try restarting your computer.

If THAT does not work, then I have no hope for you. Hope I helped.

Right click srb2.exe > properties > compatibility

Enable compatibility mode and set it on window 7. That should work hopefully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back