Problems with the mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VØLT

Kamehameha!
Ah, Sometimes my mouse freezes on a button when I press on it! ex: I press the spin-dash boutom and Sonic gets stuck on the spin-dash when I press it again it loosens! it also happens when I jump and when I throw the rings. Someone has an idea ?

all the mouse drivers are updated I really do not know what to do.

Mouse ==> R.A.T. 3 Cyborg
OS ==> Win Vista

blame google for the bad grammar

Are you sure your mouse buttons are actually functioning properly? I have mouse2 binded for spindashing and it works perfectly fine for me. The only thing I can think of otherwise is the type of mouse you have, mine is a Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse.

Maybe it may not be anything wrong with your computer or drivers or anything like that. Perhaps your mouse has just been a tad-bit overused and it's starting to fail? If this is the case then you may need to buy a new one. I recall similar things happening to some other peripheral devices that I own. Actually my old mouse used to have the same problem. I've had it for such a long time though and it was becoming old from overuse. In case this isn't your problem though then I recommend you check your mouse's settings.

Le Answer !

My mouse works fine on other games like (this is not advertising) GTA, Counter-Strike or flash games ... and my mouse is not old! it's been at least two months that I have! XD And for boutoms I'm sure they work properly.

Try launching the game with -nodinput and let us know what happens.

sorry for the late reply ... and YES! it works! Now I can jump like a kangaroo! BUT. the directional keys on the keyboard no longer work I don't need them anyway XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back