Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroze

Yay! Another stupid funny video thread that will most likely get me banhammered! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Personally, I am really suprised that this doesn't have a thread here yet...

Ahh...
Everyone loves to hate Yu-Gi-Oh....
But how can you make fun of it intelligently?
A fellow on youtube.com named LittleKuriboh has found a way to do just that!
Re-editing and redubbing the series into something actually worth watching, this series of videos is slowly spawning a small cult...
The amazing part it he does all the voices himself and manages to put one out every week...
And it is written so well that even people who have never watched the show ever before can watch this and laugh at it....
Episode 1 starts off kinda ok, but once you hit episode 3, you will see he finally gets everything right in terms of pacing and writing to a general audience...
Also, he has managed to do other non-canon videos as well such as Response Videos where one of the characters from the series responds to some of the comments left on the video...
Did I mention that the editing is fantastic?

If you have never seen any of this wonderful series, I recomend that you run, don't walk to check it out!

And just because I am so nice, here are direct links to the current episodes that are out for all you lazy bastards out there!

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16

And since Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series has gotten so popular, Little Kuriboh has decided to make a short spinoff series called:

"Yu-Gi-Oh: Cr*psle Monsters"

Episode 1

Non-Canon Videos:

The Abridged Movie Trailer (AKA Keeping the fans happy even though he is on vacation)
A Yu-Gi-Oh Christmas Carol
Rex & Weevil responds to peoples comments
Bakura responds to peoples comments
Seto Kaiba responds to peoples comments
Serenity responds to peoples comments
Rex & Weevil Watch "Silent Hill"

He also has a few more that aren't directly related to the series like the Tristan and Joey do "Lazy Sunday" and a apology video for no new episodes for a week....

DISCUSS!

P.S. I am SOO getting banned for this....

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME SEXY UPDATE!!:

LittleKuriboh has made a torrent with all 14 episodes so far for everyone to download!
Not to mention the torrent is super fast!
Coming in at a file size of 500 megs, its totally worth it!
And please remember to seed!

Link to torrent

"Fail" is the most likely word to appear in the post of one of the Moderators.

Anyways, Yu-Gi-Oh sucks, like, alot.

Com said:
"Fail" is the most likely word to appear in the post of one of the Moderators.

Anyways, Yu-Gi-Oh sucks, like, alot.

YOU fail!
And about Yu-Gi-Oh sucking... thats what the series is about fool!
LEARN TO READ TEH FIRST POST!!

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
I have no interest in Yu-Gi-Oh, but I used to. I had a huge deck of cards. Above 500.

Lol, I have no interest. I have 1430+ cards.

Com, you are completely incorrect. I like YGO: The Abridged Series. Shuffle likes it. And Playah has stated that he likes it. So there you go.

Jurai_Madman said:
I was not a big fan of the show (2+ episode long duels!) but this is whack!

No no no....
Not Wack...
"Awesome"...
Its awesome...
So many good quotes in this series...

I like the game and watched the series.
The abridgeed version is funny, and scarily accurate.

Are more still being made?

Okay people, I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh! either. The abridged series makes FUN of it. About three or four episodes in, there isn't a single line that isn't funny. :X
C'mon, they have an E3 Sony press conference joke in there! Who doesn't love those nice 'ol Giant Enemy Crabs? I had a few friends that didn't want to watch it at all. Got 'em hooked on the first episode and got them to watch the next 7 on the same day. Seriously, if you don't at least check out the first few episodes, I'll cut you in half with a SPOON.

Its called Dial-up. Thats what I have, and I'm going to have it for a while. Videos take an ige age to finish downloading on my machince. :?

::insert pointless spamming showing misery:: Ouch, eh, well I know you like spoons and all, but according to my computer, the 1st video will take, 9 hours and 17 minutes!?!!?! :eek:

Yugi"Think about what your brother would say."
Kaiba:"Well done Mokuba, now steal something from Joey too."
Yugi:"Well if he wasn't a complete douchebag..."

The best lines ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back