Botanic Serenity - The First Fanmade NiGHTS Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently playing it, and I've found 6/7 emeralds... cant seem to find the orange one. By the looks of you 'hints' to emmy locations, there should be one in the well... in the well was a brick-button, but what does it do? :/

EDIT: found out what the brick-button did, so never mind. Botanic scenery is evil and good at the same time =P

Prime 2.0 said:
I turned by back on SRB2 for like, 3 days, and this happens! 1.09.4! BSZ! Other stuff!

Anyways, to those of you who thought the boss was too hard, do paraloops around him when he can't be touched. that should get to him. Also, you have me to thank for those cool blue buzzes(both the sprites and their effect).
Everything in that boss sucks majorly. Thanks!

For the record, I think I'm the first one to have succesfully gotten all the emblems and unlocked the big secret. Yay and such.

emeralds

i found

!. green one in the big river hole

2.not sure in big tower with metal stick secret entrance

More to come and what does the button do?

Neo Chaotikal said:
Prime 2.0 said:
I turned by back on SRB2 for like, 3 days, and this happens! 1.09.4! BSZ! Other stuff!

Anyways, to those of you who thought the boss was too hard, do paraloops around him when he can't be touched. that should get to him. Also, you have me to thank for those cool blue buzzes(both the sprites and their effect).
Everything in that boss sucks majorly. Thanks!

For the record, I think I'm the first one to have succesfully gotten all the emblems and unlocked the big secret. Yay and such.

Ahahahahahahano.

^_~

Am I late on this? I'm probably late on this.

I must say, the final version of BSZ, put into words, is nothing short of godly. Must I say anything more? Go download it. Now. Just make sure you download the mid-end version to start with, lest the level completely rape your PC into a twitchy pile of broken wires and chips.

If you CAN, however, run the hi-end version at a framerate higher than something in the low decimal range, consider yourself amazingly lucky; you get to experience what is, without a doubt, the finest looking (and playing) SRB2 modification to date. You lucky bastards.

Apparently the hype on BSZ just outright died. Much sooner than I expected, may I add :).

It's much like NiGHTS. Underappreciated from the getgo, but maybe it'll have a cult following in the future! Heck, it's like the Saturn, too. Ahead of its time, with two processors that developers outright complained about. BSZ obviously wasn't made for computers that exist yet.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Am I late on this? I'm probably late on this.

I must say, the final version of BSZ, put into words, is nothing short of godly. Must I say anything more? Go download it. Now. Just make sure you download the mid-end version to start with, lest the level completely rape your PC into a twitchy pile of broken wires and chips.

If you CAN, however, run the hi-end version at a framerate higher than something in the low decimal range, consider yourself amazingly lucky; you get to experience what is, without a doubt, the finest looking (and playing) SRB2 modification to date. You lucky bastards.
That would be me, matter of fact; I can play the ultra high end with absolutely no slowdown! Hey, if this thing can play Quake 4 on best graphics, I didn't think BSZ would be a problem.

My computer can run lowend and midend, but Ive never tried hi-end.
BTW, the boss is really hard.

Edit: Tried hi-end, and it wont run. :cry: (I saw it coming.)

SRB2 isn't that much of a graphics game (but it rocks anyway!).
But, when you built this level, released it and I tried, I was speechless.
I rate this level a perfect:
10/10
A job well done. Plus, I am having a dificult time trying to find the emeralds! I don't want any help, tough.

I would rate this level:

No level is perfect, no mod is perfect, and you'll never ever see a 10 out of me. But I must say you did a extremely frikkin awesome job on this. Too bad even the lowend version laggs for me, but I can't rate the level lower just for that.

So good It made me fart lol. Its THE BEST STAGE MADE!!!

My chaos started watchin me play and started crying because they couldnt lol.

Level Rated:

~!1 Trillion!~ Yay!

It isn't grave digging because all the other topics in this section were deleted. This was at the very bottom of the page I think.

sonic260 said:
It isn't grave digging because all the other topics in this section were deleted. This was at the very bottom of the page I think.

What section are you on about? You obviously don't mean the Releases - Mods section, as no topics here have been deleted as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back