House Hide-n-Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make all sectors players spawn on into Exit sectors. When played in Co-op (or race) it'll force the players out, but when you play it in match or tag the exit sector won't work, so you can still play.

The iPod and guitar kill you because they look weird if you get too close, and I was trying to prevent that, and that was pretty much a way to keep them away from standing on them.

It was fun! I played it with 6 people and I never got to be it.
It is cramped and needs to be bigger.
If you go outside the house and look at it it doesn't really look like it is 2 story's high but it really is.

Awww! The link's gone! I wanted to play House hide and seek with my friends (It's just like real life!)
I'll edit this post if i see the link back...if im able to edit it

Theres a glitch in it

Ok me and my friend kirbystarball were playing this area with 30 people and all of a sudden GHOSTS APPEAR!!! I started paniking!

but nice level

I'll Begin said:
J-town said:
(It's just like real life!)
I know a great game that's better than SRB2. It's called REAL LIFE. Play hide and seek in that game.

I haven't got any people to play it with...that's why i'd do it in SRB2...ANYWAY...why are you being so mean?

Re: Theres a glitch in it

SuperSonic64 said:
Ok me and my friend kirbystarball were playing this area with 30 people and all of a sudden GHOSTS APPEAR!!! I started paniking!

but nice level
Did you have espio and gh2.wad added? Because those two make it so that when you spin, ghouls come out!

Re: Theres a glitch in it

Kaysakado said:
SuperSonic64 said:

but nice level
Did you have espio and gh2.wad added? Because those two make it so that when you spin, ghouls come out!

yea... those wads were added. but i got freaked out. and why does the ipod kill me?

Super Sonic Ultima said:
Ive seen people use that level as a hangout

Man I hate hangouts. I hosted a mystic realm co-op server the other day, and it was becoming a hangout! So i banned the people who started it.

Man i want play hide and seek but i need link to download! Anyone knows where its the link?

PS:Im portuguese so my english its not perfect so admins remember this because the orthograpy errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back