Rar files

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

What are you supposed to do with them? Burn them to a disk or just run them on the emulator. (by the way this isn't against the rules I'm not asking where to download)

Use WinRAR to open RAR files. Seriously. People these days...

Why do you have to type "people these days" so small. What is there something wrong with me asking a question because I didn't know what to do. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE THESE DAYS

One, he typed no such thing. Two...so? You use WinZip for Zip files. You use WinRar for Rar files. And any place you download Rar files from should tell you how to open it. And then, there's always Google...which is much faster and doesn't eat up Sepwich's bandwidth because you're too lazy to find the answer on your own.

A quick Favorite Search Engine query consisting of "rar" will net you a myriad of results dealing with either programs that can extract rar-compressed archives or sites explaining where to find such programs. I find it difficult to comprehend how people these days are too lazy to go to their Favorite Search Engine and type three letters and find their answer.

Long story short, get Winrar (or 7-Zip, which I use). Also, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back