Four 2.1 Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
They fucking should
Even if, asking them enough times for them to go blind from reading these monotonous questions isn't helping. They don't know which one and that's that, they're actually LOOKING for which build got messed up, so they are putting versioncontrolwhatever to it's use.

Translations are certainly possible, but there's no real point in doing so. The amount of translatable text in SRB2 is very low, and practically none of it is required to play the game. I sincerely doubt that the fact that SRB2 comes only in English has ever stopped anyone from playing it.
True, but...

By the way, when the time comes, calling dibs on a SM64-style level pack using emblems and condition sets.
Ohai.

What do you mean by SM64-style? Like, smallish non-linear levels where you run around collecting shit?

In future versions of SRB2, can we have both special stage modes. I like the idea of the new NiGHTS special stage theme but I like the challenge of collecting rings over bottomless pits. Maybe there can be two different map codes
for the special stages?

don't we already have the code for it?
If I recall right all we're missing are the stages for the NiGHTS mode special stages.

I believe it is only that is missing glaber. And also larzatrd, it's up to the administrators to decide that. Maybe on some kind of archives unlockable mode?

Good grief, I find Nights stages extremely boring.

I want to squash this issue right now.

The NiGHTS stages in 2.1 have been tested extensively and are still being tweaked here and there to provide as close to perfect quality as possible.

These aren't going to be like most of the NiGHTS stages that have been released to the public so far.

I want to squash this issue right now.

The NiGHTS stages in 2.1 have been tested extensively and are still being tweaked here and there to provide as close to perfect quality as possible.

These aren't going to be like most of the NiGHTS stages that have been released to the public so far.
To add on to this, we tightened the controls considerably, so it doesn't take half a millennium to do a half-circle now.

now will the lines for the paths be viewable in SRB2 doom builder's outline things setting this time, or will I still have to use 1.09.4 settings for that?

If SRB2DB doesn't show the axis transfer line paths, is that really our fault?

To be honest, I really don't know.

If it's a config problem, then I haven't figured out what caused it as it still calls the thing type just fine. It just can't "connect the dots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back